Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/Ed4XVmE.mp4
Sound on for sniffs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Thanks for reminding me, sniffing GIFs/vids are encouraged!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

You ever bought a drink cooler from a closed Subway because it was cheap?

Yeah, don't.

We've been putting buckets full of charcoal in the thing every day for a week and every time you open it up, the whole place smells like a BMT.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

That is the weirdest elephant I have ever seen

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

That guy knows how to treat a but

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/qnbKlCC.gifv

Mega64
May 23, 2008

That's someone who knows how to enjoy life even during the job.

If the person who captured this used this footage to make fun of him, I hope they lose their sense of smell and learn what true hell feels like (because they won't be able to smell true hell).

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Lest we forget

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I mean what else would you expect from the account of @pervydiaperbear, at least they're honest about their huffs.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mega64 posted:

I mean what else would you expect from the account of @pervydiaperbear, at least they're honest about their huffs.

:shrug: He wasn't hiding anything

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

unnecessary movement while on the clock

FIRED

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

love to sniff cocaine

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Cringing at the memory (only one time real bad thank god) of sniffing repeatedly at a 20/40 Texas Holdem table after a coke binge. All the players ignoring it so they could win my chips. Didn't, I finally left because my nose just would NOT stop running.

Jc

20 years later and I still :downsgun:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We here at Wolfshite industries are pioneering the field of permanent, pointed smells. Would you like to add the permanent aroma of wolfshite to your office building, car, or person? We can make it happen! At practically no cost to you (free for the first lunar month and a small subscription fee thereafter), we can endear your world with the comforting smell of Wolfshite! You’ll wonder hoowwwlllll you ever lived without it! :dukedoge:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
It like to rub mint leaves and sniff them.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

We here at Wolfshite industries are pioneering the field of permanent, pointed smells. Would you like to add the permanent aroma of wolfshite to your office building, car, or person? We can make it happen! At practically no cost to you (free for the first lunar month and a small subscription fee thereafter), we can endear your world with the comforting smell of Wolfshite! You’ll wonder hoowwwlllll you ever lived without it! :dukedoge:

I want to smell like a kitty.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Want to poo poo your pants? You can! Wolfshite will overpower any lapse of constitution and maintain a persistent, natural aroma that will DOMINATE any odor or perfume. Spread your cheeks and let it rip? Did someone just poo poo their pants? Who knows? All that is perceivable is Wolfshite! :shrek:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Wolfshite: It’s not a smell, it’s a stench! :haibrower:

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
hi

im a doggy

theres only 2 things in the whole world that i like

peanut butter

and sniffies

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
sniff this!!!

*ffffaaaaarrrrrt*

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i can't stand perfumes, all i can think about is the chemical groups its made of

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

That’s a weird looking cat. Why’s it so big? Anybody know?

Cmon on man take a bite already. Like jeeze. Yeah I get that the pumpkin smells good but hurry up with it. Don’t have all day to stand around waiting for some tiny fat donkey to eat his dinner

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I got people to sniff and flowers to see

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Ziv Zulander posted:

That’s a weird looking cat. Why’s it so big? Anybody know?

That's an overfed & overweight caracal. They have been popular in Russia for the past few years. They like to hiss a lot. The meme name for them is "floppa".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGuX1t1dQ2c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5DStk1jJac

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
For as long as I can remember I have wanted to sniff things when I encounter them. I want to know somethings smell. I smell my cat, I smell my food, my weed, etc. My girlfriend does not like me smelling her. She says she feels I'm using her body. I respect her wishes the best I can, but she smells so good so often.

I sniff.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Charles Bukowski posted:

For as long as I can remember I have wanted to sniff things when I encounter them. I want to know somethings smell. I smell my cat, I smell my food, my weed, etc. My girlfriend does not like me smelling her. She says she feels I'm using her body. I respect her wishes the best I can, but she smells so good so often.

I sniff.

Ask your girlfriend if a dog sniffs her if she feels like the dog is using her body. When she says you're not a dog, say that you are.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
She already doesn't like how much in common the cat and I have.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
James Joyce loved sniffin', just a lil historical fact for ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Sorry your girlfriend hates noseplay.