Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
not if you take your +1 dire flail with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Funky See Funky Do posted:

OP I used to be like you - Wandering around sleeveless at all hours, but then I realised I could use socks as sleeves. They're basically the same thing.

If u leave the socks uncircumsised, you can even treat them as elbow length mittens

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
its 22 pm here, just about, i'm going to walk about and get some snacks,
I'll be wearing a deep sea dicing helmet and a pair of those foam pointy fingers but both lefthanded.
i live in tchernobyl. will live blog it.
hopefully the flesh tree's i found last week will not have exploded like they do.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Hmm that sounds more interesting than the OP's walk. Precision could you up your game abit? Sleeveless trousers maybe?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I will be listening to "the Grid: Electric Head" on a blutooth eneabled speaker. because we are all digital now; If i find kolbasa, i will send pics

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

im going to moonwalk my way to the store

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm usually working then

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Stop making threads OP.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
hahah, imagine! I hoped for kolbassa, it is dream.
Instead I discovered the biscuit of the trades council union, "TUC",
the coca of cola, its unopened! and full. its saying cherry, but the true taste is freedom.
minitiramisu, from italy, the home of tiramisu of all sizes.
and finally. the exotic sun in drinksformaat: flavour of pines applel and nuts of coco. my neighbor oleg swaers on his dead wives that he saw a nut called coco once.

I walked past a man talking to another man on his knees, he stood as i approached, m8, i dgaf what your deal is, why stop now when that woman sitting 5 mters away clearly cares more and you ignore her, is my scorn so apparrant?

sussex oblast is a place where all may come, all may leave, but few choose to. we have the sea and many places to spend your money, some places even give you goods and services in return, there is no shame in proposing to your man in the rain on a saturday night at 10:30 pm.

staberind fucked around with this message at 22:49 on May 15, 2022

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
i sleep during daylight hours and walk through the night a lot.
i've never felt afraid, but that's probably because i am the monster that lurks in the shadows.

although, one time i stumbled and i heard someone giggle, but there was no one there. :shrug:

here's a picture from one of my walks.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
more like coco deez nuts, amirite? :mrgw:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i walk this lonely road

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

god please help me posted:

more like coco deez nuts, amirite? :mrgw:

I ate poo poo

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

taking a walk at 1:40am currently. it is chill. a cool rainy night

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

4:24 and I suck that cock right

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Size 9.5 feet? Must be a short dude, like 5'9" max

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Speleothing posted:

Size 9.5 feet? Must be a short dude, like 5'9" max

OP is a FEMALE

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

is 'female' pronounced like 'tamale'?

also how big are my feet?

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
i don't know how tamale is pronounced, either.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What’s fuckin dumb is how the same style of shoe is the same price. Like why I gotta pay $80 for the same shoe but your floppy rear end clown feet 13’s took three times as much material to make.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

As a size 13 clown gently caress you, it's hard enough to find anything decent this size <:mad:>

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
On the plus side, if you do get mugged, you can laugh at them as you unwad three single dolllar bills and say "hope it was worth it, champ."

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Colonel Cancer posted:

As a size 13 clown gently caress you, it's hard enough to find anything decent this size <:mad:>

Yeah, same.

3am here and it is quite a nice night outside. Don't really wanna go walking in case I get my legs torn up by a badger.

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

What’s fuckin dumb is how the same style of shoe is the same price. Like why I gotta pay $80 for the same shoe but your floppy rear end clown feet 13’s took three times as much material to make.

Its labour, not material. And on big shoes the cuts and stitches are still basically the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Well I guess you learn something shoe everyday