Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
PYF Blade, and even Blade II movie favorites.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Blade 3 better than blade 2, fight me (and a shredded, quippy Ryan reynolds)

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

88?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

sephiRoth IRA posted:

Blade 3 better than blade 2, fight me (and a shredded, quippy Ryan reynolds)

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Blog Free or Die
Apr 30, 2005

FOR THE MOTHERLAND

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Nightclub, but the sprinkler system sprays blood.

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged

habituallyred posted:

Nightclub, but the sprinkler system sprays blood.

Love how Blade has a big fight through the whole place but somehow does not get a single drop of blood on his outfit despite running around in pools of it and doing hand-to-hand combat with vampires soaked in the stuff. You'd think regular operation of that club would have some issues too; does vampirism come with magic powers to clean all that gore off their fancy club outfits? Bunch of those assholes were wearing WHITE for God's sake, those clothes are GONE after that rave. And do they have like showers on premises, or do they just casually walk the streets with that "Oh poo poo, call 911!" blood-soaked post-party look?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's not that difficult to skate uphill.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
https://youtu.be/qKmSoPB6AdQ

Yeah it's kinda ripping of Predator 2, wanna fight about it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

MadDogMike posted:

Love how Blade has a big fight through the whole place but somehow does not get a single drop of blood on his outfit despite running around in pools of it and doing hand-to-hand combat with vampires soaked in the stuff. You'd think regular operation of that club would have some issues too; does vampirism come with magic powers to clean all that gore off their fancy club outfits? Bunch of those assholes were wearing WHITE for God's sake, those clothes are GONE after that rave. And do they have like showers on premises, or do they just casually walk the streets with that "Oh poo poo, call 911!" blood-soaked post-party look?

they draculas turn into a bat change back poof fresh white linen

:drac: