Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

motherFUCKer

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Isn't this all going to be fixed by the block chain in like 2 years or soemthing?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
There oughta be a goon blockchain.

Flyndre
Sep 6, 2009
I touch spreadsheets for a living and mostly it’s pretty fun. The worst part is usually the terrible software and APIs I need to use to get data into the spreadsheet in the first place

I try to stay out of spreadsheets at home

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
if someone could line me up with a job that is 100% spreadsheets for the same or more money than i make now i would be forever grateful

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
what's pivot table precious

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Howard Beale posted:

what's pivot table precious

PI-VOT TA-BLES. Rows, columns, calculate the sum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Spreadsheets are boring op, but I guess someone has to nerd out about budgets and engineering and poo poo.