Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
"Don't ever leave ANYTHING in your car. People WILL break in and steal it. Even loose change. Even PENNIES!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Biohazard posted:

My mom get's under my skin at times, almost none of which is her fault and is almost entirely on me for being an inpatient rear end in a top hat, so I try really hard these days to take a deep breath appreciate that at 75, she's remarkably sharp and still very healthy. Honestly I'd probably have fallen apart multiple times in my life if it weren't for her, so I try and remember that poo poo and try to not be such a punk rear end bitch.

My relationship with my dad is a lot more complicated and my feelings swing wildly between deep admiration, deep seeded pain and hurt, and occasional seething rage. Annoying isn't really a word I'd used to describe him. Mostly these days it's just fine though.

My dad, currently in his 80s, has been my best friend for my entire life. He's the most empathetic, compassionate person I know. That's my dad story.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Flowers for QAnon posted:

OP did your parents criticize the mushrooms growing in your bathroom?

My parents live in Texas and I don’t live in Texas. I redid the bathroom into an amazing work of art but didn’t get any permits. Hope I don’t get found out and have to tear it all out.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Someone call the not-in-texas bathroom inspectors.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Yes, absolutely.

Every time I think about how much I miss my friends and home country, I remind myself that at least I don't have to deal with them as much.

They are my sister's problem now, hehehe.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My mom always complains about people crapping at work

What's her loving deal, let people crap in peace

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

My mom always complains about people crapping at work

What's her loving deal, let people crap in peace

your mom is piggy smalls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I have to program their sprinkler system every dang summer!