Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Yo, haha, what up ladies. My name is Vinnie, I'm a month young, I got a nest up in the good tree overlooking Starbucks. Maybe like one of youse could wake up and smell the coffee tomorrow, y'know?

Real excited to be here. Lots of just, real beautiful lady birds out today. But I want something more. I want someone to build a nest with, you know? I'm traditional like that, haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

"so I was down at the beach with this seagull chick and I was like, "aaay how you doin?" she didn't say nothin but looked right at me then gobbled down a whole french fry in one gulp. you better bet I cocked my head to one side, lol"

ty nesamdoom!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Manifisto posted:

"so I was down at the beach with this seagull chick and I was like, "aaay how you doin?" she didn't say nothin but looked right at me then gobbled down a whole french fry in one gulp. you better bet I cocked my head to one side, lol"

"Ugh, he keeps watching me eat. I wasn't there with him, I was just sitting outside. Can a gull not get some sun while she eats? I mean, he's kind of cute I guess, but is it a food thing with this guy or what?"

Manifisto

lmaooooo

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Manifisto

holy lol

:five:

ty nesamdoom!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
the little interview room is absolutely caked in poo poo

three weeks in, Tammy, a chickadee from Yakima, WA starts building a nest in the back corner of the interview room

Drew, a bluejay from Portland, interrupts her post-coital interview once she notices, by angrily shrieking and tearing the nest to shreds

inside the nest was the rose given to Tammy the night before

Manifisto

"oh god, I hope I get a chewed-up bug vomited into my mouth. I will literally die if he does not give me a chewed-up bug vomited into my mouth. these other bitches definitely do not deserve a chewed-up bug vomited into their mouths, not when I"m around!"

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

"oh god, I hope I get a chewed-up bug vomited into my mouth. I will literally die if he does not give me a chewed-up bug vomited into my mouth. these other bitches definitely do not deserve a chewed-up bug vomited into their mouths, not when I"m around!"

lol

Manifisto

so one time me and this other dude were competing for the affections of a very attractive young chick. we were both a little surprised when she came out and said it was down to the size of our peckers. I was like "weird, but whatever" and was getting ready to whip it out when the other guy started smashing his face against a dead tree, just loving smashing it as hard as it would go, again and again, making this ungodly racket. as you can image I was like "nah gently caress this" and got right the hell out of there!

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

"what was it like growing up in canada? when did you move here?"
"i'm just a canada goose lady i wasn't born there, and it's frankly hosed up of you to assume"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

cool biRd pics

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
thanks

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

"what was it like growing up in canada? when did you move here?"
"i'm just a canada goose lady i wasn't born there, and it's frankly hosed up of you to assume"

Finger Prince

Listen up betas! You want to get laid? Follow my method and the women will be flocking to you.
The first thing you want to do is find an open bit of ground where there's a lot of humans. Humans drop a lot of food, and that attracts the ladies. Why do the hard work yourself? When you find a group of chicks pecking at the dirt, it's time to move on to step 2, which is: puff up your throat sack and stand up tall and walk real close like around them. Make a coo coo noise, they love that poo poo. Just do that over and over and over until you get close enough to one that's distracted enough to allow you to hop on board and push cloacas together.
This two step fool proof method is guaranteed to work 100% of the time, 1 percent of the time. It can't fail! It's a numbers game! Find the lady pigeons, puff throat, coo and strut, gently caress. Eventually.

google THIS

"Are you peacocking?"

(lowers feathers slightly) "Uh, no...?"

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

look, I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to share a french fry. I'm here to flock with the birdchelor, and if any of you pigeons want to do something about it you can find me in my nest

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*quietly eating seeds and minding my own business*

Finger Prince

*Arranges fantasy novels on book case by colour*
*adjusts gaming PC LEDs to match the colour of gaming chair accents*
*moves anime figures to shelf above tv*
*moves mounted katanas from above TV to above bed*
*considers the new positions, then returns them to their previous locations.*
*fluffs waifu pillow*
*sweeps layer of crunchy snack detritus off ground*
*straightens wall scroll*