Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Stink Bugs?????
They are no good jabroni sons of bitches
I like them, actually
This thread stinks OP!!!!
goku
View Results

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
I have it on good authority there may be a stink bug or stink bugs posting in this very thread :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

No obvious purpose. BO so bad their nickname is based on it.

Yeah that is something goons should look down on.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
Any easy way to remove a few immediate ones is to get a bottle with a thin neck, put the mouth of the bottle below the stink bug and lift the bottle up up into the rear end of the bug. stink bugs fly by letting go of a surface and then expanding the wings. the bottle mouth being right below them means they just let go and fall directly into the bottle. no time to expand the wings. put some water in the bottle to drown them. add some liquid soap to really drown them.

for getting rid of an infestation of stinkbugs hahaha get hosed

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Hell Yeah posted:

i like them because i like ugly and stinky things like possums and skunks and worms. so gently caress off.

Just turn off your monitor

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
one time in yamagata i was staying at my then girlfriend's log cabin, which wasn't insulated, so in a sleeping bag and I woke up and it was full of stink bugs.

we'd pick them up with chopsticks and drop them in kerosene, then burn them.

what a lovely vacation

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
Any bug can be a stinkbug if it farts enough.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Who cares

Oh, the bugs.

They don't care.

Suck it, thread.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Petition to rename them goonbugs

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys

Zeluth posted:

How do they slink underneath windows again?

I swear no matter how good I think I seal my AC in my window fuckin bugs find a way in, it's driving me crazy. Stinkbugs I can live with, they are annoying but they rarely actually do the stinky thing.

Mosquitos tho, those fuckers slink in my room through some crack in the window and feast on my blood through the night it's driving me crazy.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I was trying to be a good environmentalist and put them back outside rather than flush them or squish them for years

Then I found out they’re invasive and all my effort had been in vain

Now I flush them

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

I have it on good authority there may be a stink bug or stink bugs posting in this very thread :tinfoil:

Well it's not me if that's what you think!!

*stinks profusely*

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Petition to rename them goonbugs

About that...

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

EorayMel posted:

About that...

Diagnosis: IBS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scruffyhawk
Jun 30, 2005

FHNNNNNNN
Ramrod XTreme
i bet i could stink way worse than any loving bug, so gently caress off stink bugs I've got it from here