Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

He was a mountain of a man! I sent him home to mommy with a rolling DDT! How bout Gorgeous George? Chief Wa-hoo McDaniel? Leaping Lanny?! WILDFIRE TOMMY RICH??!! They all fell victim to my dreaded purple nurple cherry belly OOOHHHH YEAHHH!

You still with me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

Earthling Mary Hart

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I appreciate that that aired on a Turner network and they weren't forced to just fill it with modern WCW references. Like imagine him having to reference Disco Inferno, just dreadful.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I met your father once in a Steel Cage match. I wish you could have seen your old man, weeping like a woman after my patented piledriver!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you ever do a guess on wordle that leaves out one of the yellow letters you knew was there? kind of wasteful. could be the difference between ruining your day or not. well today i done it. and that makes the second time i've done that. it comes from listening to a video while doing the game. yyou've got to focus. do me a favor. if i ever do that to a green letter then put me out to pasture with the haystacks, calhoun. (your name is calhoun)

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Cavauro posted:

you ever do a guess on wordle that leaves out one of the yellow letters you knew was there? kind of wasteful. could be the difference between ruining your day or not. well today i done it. and that makes the second time i've done that. it comes from listening to a video while doing the game. yyou've got to focus. do me a favor. if i ever do that to a green letter then put me out to pasture with the haystacks, calhoun. (your name is calhoun)

buddy I'm a sicko if it's guess 4 I'll make a 5-letter word using none of the revealed letters just to see what pops up

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

My favorite cosplay I've ever done, except for the time me and my wife were the Skittles Pox couple.

https://twitter.com/Gavin4L/status/1294375364169539585

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Thats a sick costume Gavok... for me to deliver a devastating and debilitating piledriver in OOOHHHH YEAH!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

SHUT UP, BLIP.

https://twitter.com/SGC2CNoContext/status/1084876456101138434

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SHOW EM YOUR AWESOME DELTOIDS, THADDEUS

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Lenord Ghostal: Ever get the thrill of slinging one of your school chums on to the mat and watching their eyes roll back in their heads like a LITTLE FREAK?!?!

Raven Simone: No not really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I met George Lowe once at E3 and I told him my favorite episode was the one with Randy Savage and he goes "Randy Savage?? Oh you mean grandad!" :3: