Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

these are the kinds of things that would make me terrified, lie and evade if a so called "law enforcement officer" would try to enforce his "jurisdiction" upon me

this poo poo is hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

deep dish peat moss posted:

The one where they commemorate a cop who got a High Score of four kills and fifteen shootings over his career by depicting his four victims and the two guns he carried:

You forgot the part where one of the skulls is a guy who called the police because of a burglar and the cops kicked the door down in plain clothes leading to a gunfight.

https://www.nytimes.com/1972/11/02/archives/burglary-victim-slain-by-mistake-traded-shots-with-police-patrolman.html

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I want a challenge coin for sucking huge amounts of dick (the challenge is getting me to stop)

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

These look stupid as gently caress but also very expensive to make due to the (relatively) small scale which leads me to conclude they are stupid garbage for idiots ! !

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

EorayMel posted:

Is this a challenge coin? Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
In the dog universe the cop dogs get special challenge sticks for all the humans they killed.

They are totally badass locking sticks.

Whoever has the most cool rad scary one doesn't have to buy the kibble. (Dogs don't drink alcohol in dog universe. They don't need it.)