Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kuskus

Good evening, I wonder if BYOB can help me with with a problem. I’m trying to help a loved one project their voice through a wall of cream so that I can hear them scream again. Can anyone tell me how this is technically possible? Looking for any tips to penetrate this extremely opaque but somehow still soft and impressionable barrier between us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

:phoneb::phoneline::phoneline::phoneline::phoneline::phoneline::phone:

sb hermit

Hello? Operator? Please connect me to my name through the cream. What? How much? Please call collect, then.

Stoner Sloth

first thing before you rush to renovate make sure it's not load bearing cream op, you'd be surprised at what kind of mess that can cause!

Twenty Four

teen witch
scream into the cream

(screams rule everything around me)

teen witch
real talk tho you’re gonna need to move into the country and get you some peaches

Escape From Noise

Scream!
For your CREEEEEAM!

Manifisto

good question op! cream rises, right? so your loved one's words are going to have to fall. there are a number of ways to accomplish this, but one possibility is that it can fall flat, like an unsuccessful joke or unpopular comment, such as speaking lightheartedly about forking the blockchain at a cryptocurrency convention. if you don't want your loved one talking about the blockchain (and I wouldn't blame you), try having your loved one talk about foliage and pumkin spice lattes I guess?

ty nesamdoom!

nut

you have to go under the cream

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
op did you try using a cream horn? to toot through the cream

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

good question op! cream rises, right? so your loved one's words are going to have to fall. there are a number of ways to accomplish this, but one possibility is that it can fall flat, like an unsuccessful joke or unpopular comment, such as speaking lightheartedly about forking the blockchain at a cryptocurrency convention. if you don't want your loved one talking about the blockchain (and I wouldn't blame you), try having your loved one talk about foliage and pumkin spice lattes I guess?

You know what else RIIIIISES to the TOP?! THAT'S RIGHT! The MACHOOOOO man! Yeah!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
this caused me and my 12 year old friend, after much debate, to decide that soundgarden was gay

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Escape From Noise

Cash Rules Everything Around Me
Scream! Get the money!

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
Just get some 2x4's and some hammers and poo poo, OP. I don't know, maybe like a stapler or something???

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
Maybe some beers for me and boys....

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Get some lemon juice or vinegar. That will curdle the cream, and then, uh, curdle sounds like heardle, which is almost like being heard.

kuskus

Buttchocks posted:

Get some lemon juice or vinegar. That will curdle the cream, and then, uh, curdle sounds like heardle, which is almost like being heard.

This did it. We actually had some key lime juice for a pie I made, rancid as it was I put the half quart in my Camelback, stomped on it towards the cream wall and sprayed a fine mist that fell a hole through it. I heard them scream again, clear as a bell straight through the hole. The morning sun has vanquished the horrible night.

sb hermit

kuskus posted:

This did it. We actually had some key lime juice for a pie I made, rancid as it was I put the half quart in my Camelback, stomped on it towards the cream wall and sprayed a fine mist that fell a hole through it. I heard them scream again, clear as a bell straight through the hole. The morning sun has vanquished the horrible night.

Must have been a horrible night to have a curse

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

in the cream, no one can hear you scream

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

google THIS

kuskus posted:

The morning sun has vanquished the horrible night.

But did it wash away the rain?

alexandriao

teen witch posted:

scream into the cream

(screams rule everything around me)

dollop dollop bill y'all

alexandriao

Manifisto posted:

google THIS

(rolls eyes) Fine Dad, you're Through the Cream

gleebster

Only a howler
Oh Dad, Poor Dad, You've Fallen in the Cream and Mom's So Sad

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

google THIS posted:

(rolls eyes) Fine Dad, you're Through the Cream

I really don't get why my kid thinks The Cream is so cool but young chicks might think I am cool if I pretend like I'm into it.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

gimme cream
and how you feel can make it real
get alllive with the creamer's cream

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

kuskus

https://youtu.be/rrbFQEcpJ3A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU