Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hard Assed Shock Mutha Botnik Tank: Gotta go rear end! *does 60 ton armored rear end drop*

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[turning around shocked to my girlfriend who has been watching tik toks in silence for the past half hour] they're making a bad sonic game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

[turning around shocked to my girlfriend who has been watching tik toks in silence for the past half hour] they're making a bad sonic game

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Me watching the full IGN Sonic open world gameplay reveal stream VOD

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

This.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/patrickklepek/status/1534209648781365251?s=21&t=0s5XLNra4rJO5F2g39q8gA

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bryce... now there's a name I haven't heard in an age.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

gently caress you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That’s meant for Klepek of course.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Nothing inherently wrong with xp and skill trees. I trust Sega will utilize them well.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006