Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Edward Fingerhands posted:

They're gonna post a picture of u????

:imunfunny: guilty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

well i just emailed https://www.inglesbuchan.com/design-tartan/ about getting some of this printed haha i'm going to spend real human money dollars on this i think haha gently caress

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Heather Papps posted:

well i just emailed https://www.inglesbuchan.com/design-tartan/ about getting some of this printed haha i'm going to spend real human money dollars on this i think haha gently caress

i like how ever other letter has like 3-4 tartans and then you get to M and it's 300 of them for all the Macs

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

cruft

Heather Papps posted:

You absolute madman.

Please post photos.

cruft

Tip for cool people: you can right-click the tartan, save as, and make it your desktop background. It tiles perfectly :cool:

Finger Prince

biosterous posted:

i would wear the byob tartan with pride

Same. Would make good upholstery too. Imagine a comfy arm chair done up in that.

Dukes Mayo Clinic

teen witch posted:

clan macbyob

I love this forum very much.

cruft

The knockoff Provo flag is my personal favorite so far. :colbert:

Dukes Mayo Clinic
to be clear my failure to quote the provo flag should not be construed as a lack of endorsement; it also is extremely good.

Heather Papps

hello friend

cruft posted:

You absolute madman.

Please post photos.

i am anxiously awaiting a response, i've toyed with getting a bolt of my families clan tartan for years, if the prices are reasonable i am absolutely getting one.

alexandriao

What should be the flag code for it?

alexandriao

*large procession*

ALL SIT FOR THE BYOB FLAG!!!

*crowd sits while flag is raised, before getting back up again*

teen witch

alexandriao posted:

What should be the flag code for it?

Left side giving
Right side receiving

(hugs and a suspicious butt touch)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I briefly lived in Provo and it doesn't deserve that awesome flag, we do

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

As the resident bisexual one eyed cripple, who also is a sailor:

We should take their flag by force, by which I mean, we should probably not tell them and just, you know, zhuz it up a lil.

Goons Are Gifts

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

I love this forum very much.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
This is going to sound a little silly but bear with me. Imagine a lobster, but byob. Like a byobster. Now give that byobster a sombrero. Now we have a flag.

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Manifisto

Literally A Person posted:

This is going to sound a little silly but bear with me. Imagine a lobster, but byob. Like a byobster. Now give that byobster a sombrero. Now we have a flag.

sold!!

ty nesamdoom!

cruft

Literally A Person posted:

Sombrero lobster chillin' in a hammock. Only problem is, how do you get an animated GIF on a flag?

biosterous

rigging up a bunch of ropes and pulleys so that the flag rocks like a hammock in the breeze instead of waving

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

cruft posted:

Sombrero lobster chillin' in a hammock. Only problem is, how do you get an animated GIF on a flag?

make me the gif and I'll mock it up in blender

in the real world, I guess it's the perfect opportunity for OLEDs to shine? or maybe just a lenticular print?

ty nesamdoom!

more falafel please

forums poster

Ham MacKitton

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

TECHNICALLY SPEAKING my one claim to fame on this website is creating the first BYOB flag lol

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
cruft

Percy Teatwillow posted:

TECHNICALLY SPEAKING my one claim to fame on this website is creating the first BYOB flag lol

This is a good flag, along the lines of the Provo one. I give it a thumbs up.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

cruft posted:

This is a good flag, along the lines of the Provo one. I give it a thumbs up.

thank you friend! going by the 2006 date on the SAclopedia entry i was 14, which is an absolute guarantee I made it on a gateway running windows ME :hellyeah:

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend