Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Levelling up feels like peeing when you really really really have to pee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad guy

It's bittersweet

poverty goat

at level 1, level 2, hell even up to like level 25 I used to get a pretty good rush but now I'm level 33489 and I feel like I'm just chasing a high that never comes

Prof. Crocodile

leveling up feels like when you pick up a glass for a drink of water, but you get surprised with a mouthful of delicious lemonade.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Like trying real freshly grated parmigiano after only ever having Kraft powdered cheese.

Jaguars!

I leveled up in the army once and it felt like three times as many responsibilities for 93c more/hour.

google THIS

:feelsgood:

FutonForensic

everyone wants to level up surrounded by their family & friends but it'll likely happen on a burger King toilet

kuskus

Leveling up feels like this

https://youtu.be/EAu0USchCrI

Heather Papps

hello friend

i levelled up
alone in the woods
my vigour increased
as i devoured the dead

my strength grew tougher
sinew within and within
my skin grew rougher
bones stronger growin'

my speed rapidly accelerated
i felt my feet light glow
my mother wailed, waited
for my legs to slow

feel your defence increase
shoulders shrug off attacks
again and again they miss
aimed at a impenetrable crack

yes, i levelled up
felt all my numbers increase
but i feel empty

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
*me screaming at shakey cam operator following me through the fuselage*

LEVELLING UP!!??

*kicks open door*

IT FEELS KIND OF LIKE THIS!!!

*jumps from the plane with shakey cam operator*

*Aerosmith plays*

*Rosie O'Donnell's nephew skyboards a little*

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
I just want to make it clear that in the scenario posited above I do have frosted tips and a soul patch.

sb hermit

Literally A Person posted:

I just want to make it clear that in the scenario posited above I do have frosted tips and a soul patch.

Too late. You looked like

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

sb hermit posted:

Too late. You looked like

:hotpickle:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
It feels like fiberglass insulation. Aaaaugh, why would anyone want this?? Get it off!!!

alexandriao

levelling up is exactly like when a cutie who you just feel really comfortable around leaves their perfume everywhere so you get to smell them for a while after they have gone and feel comfortable and safe still

:unsmith:

Prof. Crocodile

leveling up feels like when you make a thread and forget about it for a day or so, and when you come back you see that The Rob has posted in it.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Prof. Crocodile posted:

leveling up feels like when you make a thread and forget about it for a day or so, and when you come back you see that The Rob has posted in it.

this but a week and a goldmine

*wink wink mods?Q?!?!?*

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i always imagined its like taking a really REALLY good poop and you feel light and reenergized

thanks Manifisto!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It probably feels like when you're a kid and they give you ritalin for the first time

Jaguars!

Reaching level 5 feels like being in one of those chewing gum advertisments.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i bet it feels like when you finish doing curls and you pick up your vape and it seems to be as light as a feather

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Heather Papps

hello friend

ever do that trick where you stand in a door frame and push against it with your hands really hard for a minute and then when you walk out of the door frame your arms sort of raise up by them selves?

it's double that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
leveling up feels like hearing "i love you" from the universe