Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Episode 32: Letters Are Not Mirrors, But They Reflect Feelings

Preferred Hosts: Rumble, Odysee
Regular Host: Youtube

It takes a lot of work on Sayori and Monika's parts, but they attempt to heal the rift between Yuri and Natsuki. It does seem to work as they both get in better touch with their feelings, and Yuri even matures enough to try to reach out and start a connection with Natsuki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Episode 33: No, Natsuki! Self-love is a sin!

Natsuki just so happens to stop by near where Yuri is reading. Is it an accident? Either way, it leads to then starting to talk and hang out. We also learn more about Natsuki's toxic friends.

We're on the final stretch of episodes. The recordings are all done. The finale will be next Tuesday, and Thursday will be a bonus video grabbing the last achievement I didn't get during normal play.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Episode 34: I guess that kind of Self Love is OK

Natsuki and Yrui develop their friendship even more. They realize they really are kindred souls, they just have very different coping mechanisms. Natsuki has put on a strong facade and became very extroverted. Yuri closed herself off to all but a few people.

This is the last regular sidestory mission. Next week is the finale and the bonus episode. After that, Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! is complete.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Episode 35 FINALE: This All Equals...

We have reached the end of the side stories with one last chapter that sums up all that the girls learned while setting up the club.

Last episode on Thursday will be an achievement hunt for the one achievement that I missed.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Episode 36 BONUS: One Missing Achievement

This is it. The final video of Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! We managed to get everything! All the pictures, all the achievements, all the tower keys, all the emails, all the endings, all the information.

We are finally complete. After being introduced to Doki Doki Literature Club in January 2021, it's good to finally be done.

I'll be fixing this thread for archiving next week or so. I was hoping to jump straight into Date A Live Rio Reincarnation for Tuesday/Thursday release starting next week, but I'm going to take a 2 week break from Tuesday/Thursday releases. I'll have something special for Little Nightmares on Halloween, and then resume this slot the first full week of November.