Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mega64 posted:

gently caress

It’s ok. Sometimes we are so enthralled with the journey that the journal gets lost to the experience. It is a very similar word, but the meaning of it is very different. Just like your journey, which could even be a journal, but also a journey, which is journaling. But then something has to happen to journal about. Maybe just write about the journal in the journal. It’s your journey, let it take you where it will. :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Quotey posted:

i feel you. good luck.

I know its hard for you sometimes, and I know $75 seems like a lot for a poo poo sandwich, so let me offer you a 50% off coupon. Blissful journies. :glomp:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Clammy D on a journey,
No big hurry
Don’t know where
Don’t know why
Motherfucking clammy d
Gonna eat the sky
Cotton candy clouds,
Suck em down,