Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

ob i do think that i found the yobbiest jackass bit ever

what do you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAWD743wr5g

post good jackasses heer maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

you're right, this is it.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

honestly the making GBS threads in a hardware store toilet is very byob, to me. maybe i'm wrong.

Khanstant
my favourite jackass is when they up get in the eggs put out in or then all out so to do for and wherever too

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHpF4z8yOg0

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

the most byob jackass thing is the wrestlemania match they just did where they got sami zayn with the giant spring loaded papier mache hand

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
the part in jackass 4 where they flatten that dudes wiener and play paddleball with it

thanks Manifisto!

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
There's a scene in 4.5 where poop dude climbs a step ladder and hits it out from under himself with a sledge and if that's not a perfect metaphor for everyone then I just don't know what to tell you

google THIS

Jackass is like yin and yang, they're fyad when they prank others and byob when they prank themselves

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

Jackass is like yin and yang, they're fyad when they prank others and byob when they prank themselves

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Happy Hippo posted:

ob i do think that i found the yobbiest jackass bit ever

what do you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAWD743wr5g

post good jackasses heer maybe

top tip: set playback speed to 0.25, and set the video to play on loop. put the audio through a bunch of effects pedals or whatever u got

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

google THIS posted:

thanks Manifisto!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Dr. Honked posted:

top tip: set playback speed to 0.25, and set the video to play on loop. put the audio through a bunch of effects pedals or whatever u got

example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDhTvNF0V50

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

alnilam

v nice

Heather Papps

hello friend

hunh this is harder than i thought

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

the high five is great it culminates in bam getting absolutely destroyed

another classic is the firehose rodeo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKvs4DA23wY

google THIS

Bad Grandpa was the first time I ever heard of Guardians of the Children, and tbh that was heartwarming af to learn about even as Johnny Knoxville tried to goad them into beating the poo poo out of him

Khanstant
op i put on jackass movie the other day while making dinner and cleaning and i was surprised how much of the movie was just them talking about how hard it was to make the movie. they had some pranks and stuff in it but like it was a prank followed by longer bits of them talking about setting it up or that it hurt or whatever. i turned it off after liek a half hour

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Khanstant posted:

op i put on jackass movie the other day while making dinner and cleaning and i was surprised how much of the movie was just them talking about how hard it was to make the movie. they had some pranks and stuff in it but like it was a prank followed by longer bits of them talking about setting it up or that it hurt or whatever. i turned it off after liek a half hour

op i think you watched jackass 4.5 and not the actual movie

Khanstant
oh so the prank is on me im the jackas

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Khanstant posted:

oh so the prank is on me im the jackas

You didn't need the movie for that

The jackass was inside u all along

Finger Prince

What about the dudesons?

Happy Hippo

Finger Prince posted:

What about the dudesons?

i never saw the knockoff stuff like that and nitro circus but i think johnny knoxville has worked with some of those guys

Happy Hippo

barnold posted:

op i think you watched jackass 4.5 and not the actual movie

yeah jackass forever is all bits, no documentary crap like in 4.5. in fact i think 4.5 is the only .5 jackass movie that is like that

barnold

Happy Hippo posted:

yeah jackass forever is all bits, no documentary crap like in 4.5. in fact i think 4.5 is the only .5 jackass movie that is like that

no 2.5 and 3.5 (especially 3.5) have just as much "behind the scenes" talking and documentary type bizness. that's how we got this gem of a scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syc-Q7UcjPA

okay maybe 4.5 does have more because they talk about how COVID hosed everything up but also that was interspersed with bits like the safety protocol meeting getting interrupted by the bouncy house exploding and inflating lol

Happy Hippo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QzMa2fod4g

Finger Prince

Happy Hippo posted:

i never saw the knockoff stuff like that and nitro circus but i think johnny knoxville has worked with some of those guys

The dudesons was more of a contemporary I think. It was just another group of drunk 20-something boarders shooting themselves doing stupid poo poo, that also got a tv show out of it. There was probably some cross pollination, but really it was just like a whole subculture in the early 00s.

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
I was quite glad that jackass forever had a little less poop/grossout stuff compared to the others

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
party boy

sephiRoth IRA

-Carl Sagan

Happy Hippo posted:

That documentary crap was great, I really enjoyed it

Like getting to know pagliacci behind the scenes a bit before dunking on him

barnold

plus I mean the whole entire point of the .5s is that they're documentaries that show the behind the scenes. it's a bit like watching the outtakes in the special features section of a DVD and complaining that the movie is a bunch of scenes with mistakes and actors laughing in the middle of their lines. if you just want to watch the movie then you can just watch the movie and skip the .5 imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Hippo

barnold posted:

plus I mean the whole entire point of the .5s is that they're documentaries that show the behind the scenes. it's a bit like watching the outtakes in the special features section of a DVD and complaining that the movie is a bunch of scenes with mistakes and actors laughing in the middle of their lines. if you just want to watch the movie then you can just watch the movie and skip the .5 imho

i always thought that the whole entire point was that the .5s had most of the leftovers and i dont really remember as much behind the scenes stuff in the others but they definitely had some of that (i remember jeff at his desk doing the talking head thing with a really big poster of a fully frontally nude chris pontius distractingly behind his head)