Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hot, sticky cutoff jean shorts, cherry popsicles, sticky ganja, putting a cherry popsicle in your pocket instead of youre lighter, funnel cake farts, menstruating freely, sitting in birdshit, wiping off youre dipstick on your jean shorts, wet lake dog on your lap, basically those shorts have had it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

EvilJoven posted:

Trade you.

which country? because be warned I'm from Scotland so we get the depressingly long winter nights of being at a higher latitude, but with rain and fog instead of nice lovely snow. then in summer when the sun comes out nowhere has AC and all the buildings were built to retain heat so you get to sweat to death.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Hot, sticky cutoff jean shorts, cherry popsicles, sticky ganja, putting a cherry popsicle in your pocket instead of youre lighter, funnel cake farts, menstruating freely, sitting in birdshit, wiping off youre dipstick on your jean shorts, wet lake dog on your lap, basically those shorts have had it.

Wow way to kill me with a cannonball of nostalgia

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

which country? because be warned I'm from Scotland so we get the depressingly long winter nights of being at a higher latitude, but with rain and fog instead of nice lovely snow. then in summer when the sun comes out nowhere has AC and all the buildings were built to retain heat so you get to sweat to death.

Is that why the invented kilts in the 1800s so your ball and rear end sweat can just freely run down to water the grass

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Bro u are always postin at a very high level u da best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Aesop Poprock posted:

Is that why the invented kilts in the 1800s so your ball and rear end sweat can just freely run down to water the grass

honestly might be, wearing a kilt on a summers day and getting a lovely breeze on your nuts and sausage is *chefs kiss*