Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

they were the sour kind and mom never found out because I purchased them with my own pocket money, meaning I did not have to register them in the snack drawer inventory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

my stepdad asked why I smell like pineapple when he tucked me in but I told him it was new shampoo hoping he wouldn’t check the bathroom supplies

nut

dunno what this thread is for just an update on me I guess. after reading it I’m wondering if next time I should tell him I just put sunscreen on

google THIS

That reminds me of the times I smuggled Goodrich and Plentino into the house inside my butthole. I didn't per se need to shove them up my butthole to conceal them but I do find that it helps mask the licorice taste