Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bar Ran Dun posted:

I have achieved and experienced everything I really wanted to. I am post bucket list.

sucks you are old and have no imagination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What about a fuckit list?

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
My aim is to make a total waste of my brief moment of being.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Confusedslight posted:

My aim is to make a total waste of my brief moment of being.

just living life in the moment. I understand

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I want to do that deeply personal family origin journey and trace the steps of their ancestors to a new land, only drunker and with more style because it’s me

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Professor Shark posted:

I want to do that deeply personal family origin journey and trace the steps of their ancestors to a new land, only drunker and with more style because it’s me

It’s easy if you come from a long line of basement dwellers

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
It's a list of people I want to hit in the face with a metal bucket.

-Chris Pratt
-Mark Zuckerberg
-Baron Trump, Eric Trump, Donald Trump Sr./Jr., Tiffany Trump, Cyrus Trump, Jenna Trump, Xingjiang Trump, Monsanto Trump-Corn Hybrid, Forgiata Blow
-"Dwayne" The Rock Johnson
-Flow from Progressive, Jamie from Progressive, the liberty mutual guy, Jake from State Farm
-Every cop who's ever hassled me, every cop who ever hassled you
-Mark Zuckerberg
-Everybody in the "royal" family and their kids
-Drake
-Mitch McConnel
-The supreme Court
-Elon Musk, Elon Musk's mom
-some people you don't know, some you do

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Become the chosen one and bring balance to the Force

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

kntfkr posted:

It's a list of people I want to hit in the face with a metal bucket.

-Chris Pratt
-Mark Zuckerberg
-Baron Trump, Eric Trump, Donald Trump Sr./Jr., Tiffany Trump, Cyrus Trump, Jenna Trump, Xingjiang Trump, Monsanto Trump-Corn Hybrid, Forgiata Blow
-"Dwayne" The Rock Johnson
-Flow from Progressive, Jamie from Progressive, the liberty mutual guy, Jake from State Farm
-Every cop who's ever hassled me, every cop who ever hassled you
-Mark Zuckerberg
-Everybody in the "royal" family and their kids
-Drake
-Mitch McConnel
-The supreme Court
-Elon Musk, Elon Musk's mom
-some people you don't know, some you do

Tucker Carlson isn't on your list so I don't know how much I can trust you.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

sometimes i start to think about this but there are so many experiences in life i'd like to have that the list jus tends up being a mile long. i have a priblem already where i just "do" things as they strike my fancy anyway and it's responsible for my long list of hobbies and overly busy life. all the things i'd like to do before i die, are multitude. how i'd like to die - actually how i'm sure i'm going to die - is definitely in a fiery car wreck

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Bar Ran Dun posted:

I have achieved and experienced everything I really wanted to. I am post bucket list.

Same, just waiting now.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Be gay
Do crimes

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Hardawn posted:

Dang that's way cooler, I'm going to do that

Same.

Shotgun on the road trip btw.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Midnight tryst with a plump summer gay

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Tucker Carlson isn't on your list so I don't know how much I can trust you.

I am very vigilant at pretending cable news doesn't exist. I avert my eyes at the gym/pull a cap low and it's not tolerated in any immediate family home. It still gets through. But I don't want those people taking up headspace. A lot of people and things though, you can't avoid, no matter the screen or how you police it. It's definitely a waste of energy hating ubiquitous, wealthy people but I still wanna hit 'em in the face with a bucket, you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Also, The Bucket List 2 starring Tracy Morgan or Alan Arkin and it's about a guy with a list of people he's going to hit with a bucket before he dies is an idea I've been kicking around for a while and I think it is a good idea for a movie called The Bucket List 2