Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

lmao wish i could do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
We got straws my friend

Technology wins again!

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Dang it

Tebulot

im hip now bois

slurpin crew

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
What's your favorite thing to slurp?!!

Slirpin krew :dukedoge:

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Hell yeah brother you know I'm about that molasses

google THIS

Dogtongue sounds like something from an alternate Harry Potter universe where Voldemort has a giant dog's nose

sephiRoth IRA

-Carl Sagan

google THIS posted:

Dogtongue sounds like something from an alternate Harry Potter universe where Voldemort has a giant dog's nose

Voldemort dialogue but instead of sibilant S sounds he talks like Scooby-Doo

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Sniffing out crimes in a black and white film noir

Slurpin up whiskey in the office, getting in too deep on a case, thinking about how this one might go right to the very top

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Next gen tongue physics, millions of polygons and insane liquid simulations in the next GTA (grand tongue auto)

bad guy

haha people will believe anything about a dogs tongue

bad guy

now someone doa diagram of white persons tongue kiswsing a dog

treasure bear

looking at a dog doing slurping but have to think what is the real implications of this, how is the viscosity of the water just right what evolved first the dog or the water, a lot to think about

google THIS

Still waiting for a game to implement realistic dog tongue fluid dynamics

treasure bear

google THIS posted:

Still waiting for a game to implement realistic dog tongue fluid dynamics

i suspect furries have developed this techa nd hide it under ground in vast hidden cities

Tebulot

im hip now bois

treasure bear posted:

i suspect furries have developed this techa nd hide it under ground in vast hidden cities

makes u think

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Sometimes when I'm asleep my dog tries to put his tongue up my nose and it smells really bad. I prefer it when he uses the disgusting thing to just drink up water.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

How Wonderful! posted:

Sometimes when I'm asleep my dog tries to put his tongue up my nose and it smells really bad. I prefer it when he uses the disgusting thing to just drink up water.

dogs are cool like that. good dog :dogge:

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

dogs tongues are the stickiest in the animal kingdom.
cats roll their tongues up into a straw to drink through it.
camels have tongues in their humps.
an elephant uses its tronque like a tongue.
spiders don't have tongues.
when a spider has sex, the male's tongue falls off. (this is why spiders don't have tongues - see previous factoid.)
a shark's tongue has scales all over it. (regular fishes' tongues don't.)

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Inertia? Gravity? I'm just a dog with a tongue