Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020
https://grugbrain.dev

a good post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

yeah let me read several hundred, thousand, possibly as many as one million, words written like this

quote:

grug brain developer not very smart, but grug brain developer program many long year and learn some things although mostly still confused

grug brain developer try collect learns into small, easily digestible and funny page, not only for you, the young grug, but also for him because as grug brain developer get older he forget important things, like what had for breakfast or if put pants on

......NOT!!!! :fuckoff:

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

:nyan:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
greg

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
yosbrain

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
we demand craig bran

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
yeah i'm not readin something this long written caveman style

dude got the spirit tho

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I'm not clicking on that link. I am clicking on the button to vote this thread a 1.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
going hog wild on this thread

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

didnt read

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine
i read it

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

i regretted reading the first section

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Microservices
grug wonder why big brain take hardest problem, factoring system correctly, and introduce network call too

seem very confusing to grug

It's me. I am the grug programmer.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

quote:

grug, like all sane developer, fear concurrency

true

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

quote:

easy grug to move on and not write tests because "work on grugs machine"!

also true

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

move "grug"

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

grugbrain posted:

"no, grug not put water on body every day or drink less black think juice you stop repeat ask now"

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

is the op you, op?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Moo Cowabunga posted:

is the op you, op?

of course it is

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i played monkey island and now i have grog bran

epitaph
Dec 31, 2008
grugbrain is what you get after slurping too many juices

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

quote:

javascript developers call very special complexity demon spirit in javascript "callback hell" because too much closure used by javascript libraries very sad but also javascript developer get what deserved let grug be frank
lol

matti
Mar 31, 2019

fine aside from all the 4chan

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

Moo Cowabunga posted:

is the op you, op?

nah, it’s the htmx.org guy

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i’m old grug

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

thegrugq

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

grog seems like it's just alcohol rationing

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i don't know why grug cares about debugging, op. fixing old products is just another way of being stuck in the past. developers should be focused on new goals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

dioxazine posted:

grog seems like it's just alcohol rationing

grog fascism