Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Lascivious Sloth posted:

lmao at anyone who complains about women wearing leggings like what

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

satanic splash-back posted:

I think the people in my area and the people in your area must look really different if you want them to wear leggings more.

I live in the land of the free, not the land of the fat free

I can avert my eyes from fateggings, but I can't place leggings on the hotties... unless I was Patrick Stewart

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Cloaks and daggers

potato!
Apr 24, 2008

Fedora+trenchcoat, obv

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

AKA Pseudonym posted:

We need to undo all this athleisure stuff. Jeans and teeshirts were the default casual wear all my life. It's not fair that they change it up like this. It has to be stopped.

Seriously, leggings are super uncomfortable. It's like there's not enough space between my rear end and whatever surface I'm sitting on, and also as someone who weighs more than 110 pounds, I can never keep the leggings positioned correctly on my body.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Baroque fashion. Long fancy coats, huge cuffs, big hair, weird hats with or without feathers.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

dr_rat posted:

poulaines, AKA stupidly long toed shoes:

you're almost in luck, mexican pointy boots have become popular in some parts of mexico and the US

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

TIP posted:

you're almost in luck, mexican pointy boots have become popular in some parts of mexico and the US

wh.... why?

gonna be hard to drive in those

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Lascivious Sloth posted:

wh.... why?

gonna be hard to drive in those

according to wikipedia they're popular among all male troupes that dance to electronic music

I imagine they probably take them off to drive though

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
i wish that i could wear girls clothes, both the practical kind like dresses when it's hot but also the impractical kind like dresses when they're flashy

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's like wheelies but for snowy hills.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What's stopping you tho

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Stalizard posted:

i wish that i could wear girls clothes, both the practical kind like dresses when it's hot but also the impractical kind like dresses when they're flashy

this is becoming pretty popular

potato!
Apr 24, 2008

TIP posted:

this is becoming pretty popular

yeah, rappers do it and stuff now even

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
saw jncos on a shlub in the wild today @ sev. he was buying marb ultralights lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Stalizard posted:

Make the skant from Star Trek a reality, my friend.