Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Barking Gecko posted:

Supermarket parking lot turf wars: cart faction v. trolley faction v. buggy faction

"scatter! it's hell on wheels!"
*a dozen rascal scooters crest the horizon*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Suddenly old rivalries are forgotten as an oversized pickup truck quad parks

Cinderful

From a dust beaten Lincoln Town car, the barely audible beat of "Get back" by Ludacris can be heard in the background

Escape From Noise

Cinderful posted:

From a dust beaten Lincoln Town car, the barely audible beat of "Get back" by Ludacris can be heard in the background

...Dirty D?

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
No you hang up first!

Heather Papps

hello friend

listen my daughter has sold girl scout cookies here for 3 (three) years!!!

nut

*claps fist into palm* i'm about to put the wiggly in this fuckin piggly

Escape From Noise

Suplexing your jabroni rear end into a 2000 Honda Prius

sb hermit

I think you misunderstand. You may think this is Team Valor turf, but you'll find my clotheslines are SUPER EFFECTIVE

sb hermit

Mom! Karen touched me FIRST!

SHE started it!

sb hermit

the first rule of Jamaica Ave fight club is that you have to be specific about which taco bell you want to fight at

the second rule is that you don't talk about fight club

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
No you kiss me hello first! (They don't realize they can kiss each other at the same time.)

nut

i said we'd meet at the pizza hut

well i said we'd meet at the taco bell

FPzero

Game Over
Return of Mido

Back in college some of my housemates got really into fistfighting in our townhouse complex's parking lot for fun. We'd just be hanging out at like 10pm and one of them would suddenly go "Hey, you wanna have a fistfight in the parking lot?" to the other roommate and we'd all file outside to watch them duke it out for a few minutes. sometimes they'd hurt each other a little and compliment each other on the other's effort.

sig by Heather Papps!

Heather Papps

hello friend

FPzero posted:

Back in college some of my housemates got really into fistfighting in our townhouse complex's parking lot for fun. We'd just be hanging out at like 10pm and one of them would suddenly go "Hey, you wanna have a fistfight in the parking lot?" to the other roommate and we'd all file outside to watch them duke it out for a few minutes. sometimes they'd hurt each other a little and compliment each other on the other's effort.

in highschool there was a fight club in the change rooms and the people organizing it got busted because they used school computers to edit and burn dvds of the fights

sb hermit

Heather Papps posted:

in highschool there was a fight club in the change rooms and the people organizing it got busted because they used school computers to edit and burn dvds of the fights

I imagine that it's just as good as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3NLa4ebX4E

sb hermit

nut posted:

i said we'd meet at the pizza hut

well i said we'd meet at the taco bell

:hfive:

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

*puts up street beefs flyers on light poles, car windows, and people's backs*

xcheopis

knuthgrush posted:

*puts up street beefs flyers on light poles, car windows, and people's backs*

Vet scans the microchip of the kitty I found
"Um. Well, there's an address here"

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

baka of lathspell

bringing the wrong comb to the rumble that has absolutely no effect on my wet penguin-like slob of hair settled back into a dead immovable mountain

nut

trying to wrestle the shopping cart chain free but I don’t have a dollar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

*scales the top of the cart corral and pelts passersby with lot gravel from swollen pockets*