Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Drew Carey
Jonah Hill
Seth Rogan

Many such cases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Once your head gets that fat, it seems like it’s hard to ever have a normal sized head again, even if you lose the body weight. He’ll probably never be able to wear normal hats again.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I tried to watch the ian special that might have been 9 minutes of the worst standup I have ever seen before I turned it off.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

what if nick hurts his brand by promoting ian's special

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

veni veni veni posted:

I tried to watch the ian special that might have been 9 minutes of the worst standup I have ever seen before I turned it off.

I like ian, but it's impressively bad.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Jippa posted:

I like ian, but it's impressively bad.

its feels like a lot of standup is really bad, even from people i find funny elsewhere

maybe nick is right when he says its a dumb bullshit artform for idiots or whatever

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Idk, it seems like a lot of comics in the TAFS periphery have been putting out specials recently (Recine, Sam Tallent, Matt & Shane, Jordan Jensen) and they've all been pretty funny. Ian's was not.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah it's obvious that ian got the fomo

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Jordan’s is actually really loving good but her standup makes me mildly ill lol. She’s like the female Doug Standhope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
standhope is what stav has every time he needs to get off his fat rear end