Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Can you produce a drawing? I find this fascinating.

He pulled his pants down and they pooled at his feet into a puddle o’ piss. Not sure why this is so difficult to understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The Bloop posted:

Where the hell were your pants that the seat was in a puddle? I can't figure out the configuration that would make that possible

Down around my ankles. It didn't help it was 97-98ish with baggy cargo pants so while rushing to get them down, they fell straight down and the seat went straight to the floor between my feet right in the puddle of piss from the last guy that only peed in the general direction of the toilet.

Also, I'd never looked into it, but evidently the sneezing orgasm is enough of a thing to have a Wikipedia entry: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_induced_sneezing

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
(Artist's rendition):

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Down around my ankles. It didn't help it was 97-98ish with baggy cargo pants so while rushing to get them down, they fell straight down and the seat went straight to the floor between my feet right in the puddle of piss from the last guy that only peed in the general direction of the toilet.

Also, I'd never looked into it, but evidently the sneezing orgasm is enough of a thing to have a Wikipedia entry: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_induced_sneezing

Just be thankful it’s not the other way around and you’re blasting rope every time you sneeze.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Das Boo posted:

(Artist's rendition):

Except sitting on a toilet.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
just lol if you don't get fully naked in a bathroom stall to take a poo poo, costanza style

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I can't listen to the radio or the TV with the volume on an odd number. I mean, I can, but it super bothers me.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I jizz when I read bad threads uhhhhhhhhnn~

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I put on gloves and pick up garbage in my zone to throw it out. i just don't like it.

If a crow is dead I will bury it, and take a feather for my crow memorial. My wife does not like this.

If a seagull is dead, gently caress your noisy rear end, I don't give a poo poo. Become road jam.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

pffft, seagulls are awesome. I like feeding them. Magpies too, I like them as well.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Almost every bird is cool. Especially magpies. Also chickadees.

I draw the line at seagulls though. You have no worth sky rats.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lifroc posted:

I found this from a simple google search: https://onestep4ward.com/tuesdays-travel-rant-barefoot-backpackers/

There you loving go

Boy that's one hell of an article and I encourage everyone to read this.
It really brings to light the issue of people vacationing barefoot in less than three paragraphs and a stock photo with 'grrrrrrr' written under it.

Please read this immediately.

Dude you clearly have no idea what you're talking about and have no idea what American tourists, casual or otherwise, are doing, let alone with their footwear.

And I'm telling you, in the states, people wouldn't be caught dead anywhere but the beach without shoes.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Only place I haven't lived in the States is the Northeast and unless Maine is the drooling conservative Americana Steven King writes about, going barefoot is real weird.

My mom still tells stories of living in Eastern Kentucky and how you could spot the hill folk from a mile away because they didn't wear shoes.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Das Boo posted:

Only place I haven't lived in the States is the Northeast and unless Maine is the drooling conservative Americana Steven King writes about, going barefoot is real weird.

My mom still tells stories of living in Eastern Kentucky and how you could spot the hill folk from a mile away because they didn't wear shoes.

Parts of Maine yeah, but no one’s walking around barefoot. English guy just happened to run across some weird barefoot tourist group and assumed all Americans like being barefoot.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
That's weird. If you're barefoot anywhere besides a warm outdoor venue I assume you are a dirty hippy who has very ripe-smelling nether regions.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hell even by 'warm outdoor venue' I'd assume you'd mean beach. Or at a minimum, grassy park that you're in temporarily or something.
"Walking around town" under any circumstances? Never

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

Hell even by 'warm outdoor venue' I'd assume you'd mean beach. Or at a minimum, grassy park that you're in temporarily or something.
"Walking around town" under any circumstances? Never

For the first time ever I agree with BBC. Bare feet only acceptable in a grassy park and the beach, or at home. Otherwise you're a disgusting rancid piece of poo poo that deserves to be sacrificed for the greater good.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I got Tourette's

Lots of grunting , finger clicking, hitting myself and clapping

The best bit is when it's fairly bad I repeat other people's words, or anything my brain has latched onto, meaning I kinda can't keep secrets from my partner. Like we will be playing videos games and I'll be thinking about ordering in and I just grunt out

"Pizza! pizza! pizza!"

"Thinking about ording in tonight?"

"....yeah"

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I got a raft of diagnoses. Off the top of my head:
ADHD
ASD
Bipolar
C-PTSD
PTSD
OCD
Depersonalization and Derealization
Agoraphobia
Avoidant Attachment Style

And a couple "smaller" ones. Most of it is rooted in abuse as a child largely due to the other ones (like ASD and ADHD). OCD is the biggest gently caress tho.

I've done a gently caress load of therapy and people aren't really aware of any of this unless I tell them, which is nice that I'm at the point where none of these actively impact my life. But it takes a lot of therapy to not have panic attacks at people slamming a car door or something.

Whenever people ask what kind of childhood I had I can summarise with one anecdote.

A few years ago I left an abusive house and ended up in hospital. I was having seizures and other fuckery that led to the route of neurological disorder. I had nowhere to go and my mother and two siblings took me in. I spent most of my time "with them" seeing doctors. I was told after three days that I needed to leave because I was being inconvenient just being there for my sister.

When I pointed out that I haven't even had time to find another place because of all the hospital visits and stuff she told me I was smart and that I'd figure it out. I somehow did despite all odds and that validated her belief.

But also I say "barbar" absentmindedly a lot. That's pretty funny to me.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

runnypoops posted:

since a few people have mentioned ADhd ocd and meds has anyone done vyvanse? i just got it prescribed and all it seems to do is make me extremely irritable to the point where i cant even interact with people. getting real loving sick of my broke rear end brain

i was prescribed vyvanse before i got adderal and it was terrible. vyvanse gave me like 30 minutes of helping me to focus and concentrate on one thing at a time and then 8 hours of just the worst crash ever. just lovely mood, body feeling like poo poo, making me grumpy as hell. it was poison for me.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I can't take Vyvanse regularly or more than like 20mg because of my OCD. Stimulants also stimulate your anxiety forge :v:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I will say that when I lived in Florida I learned the term Jiffyfoot, which describes a person having jet black filthy foot soles from walking barefoot to the Jiffy (a local generic term for rural convenience stores)

I can promise you, however, that zero of these people have ever vacationed in Europe lol

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

The Bloop posted:

I will say that when I lived in Florida I learned the term Jiffyfoot, which describes a person having jet black filthy foot soles from walking barefoot to the Jiffy (a local generic term for rural convenience stores)

I can promise you, however, that zero of these people have ever vacationed in Europe lol

grocery store feet!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

PureEvil6_13 posted:

I can't listen to the radio or the TV with the volume on an odd number. I mean, I can, but it super bothers me.

i had an annoying friend who would freak out at me about exactly this, so now i intentionally set my volume to odd numbers

i guess my quirk is i am driven by spite

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I say my name like james bond does. It's a much longer name so it sounds really stupid

Lifroc
May 8, 2020

Big Beef City posted:

Boy that's one hell of an article and I encourage everyone to read this.
It really brings to light the issue of people vacationing barefoot in less than three paragraphs and a stock photo with 'grrrrrrr' written under it.

Please read this immediately.

Dude you clearly have no idea what you're talking about and have no idea what American tourists, casual or otherwise, are doing, let alone with their footwear.

And I'm telling you, in the states, people wouldn't be caught dead anywhere but the beach without shoes.

LOL how you get defensive about it. I'm telling you I've seen barefoot tourists half a dozen times in my life, you say "impossible! Nobody does that!".

Whatever you say, guv, I honestly don't give a poo poo about it.

BTW you sound like a barefoot tourist.

Cooties
Oct 31, 2012
When I toss or drop something, I'll close my eyes or look away before it hits the ground so I can have a mental image of what it looked like mid-air for a second. I don't know what that's about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I bought some adderall from a dude from a guy in uni and it did work.

I banged out a paper in like 4 hours in the library and got an A on it.

I'm not saying you should do that, it's probably a stupid thing. Just data.