Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jazz Marimba
Jan 4, 2012

Problem description: what the title says. there's a variable delay between clicking any buttons in a video and them functioning--sometimes it's multiple seconds, sometimes none at all. always starts as a

Attempted fixes: went through all a/v settings and changed/returned to my preferences (shouldn't do anything, it didn't.) different network (shouldn't do anything, didn't). tried zoom on another computer (2017 macbook pro)--works perfectly on other and same networks.

Recent changes: not relevant. problem has always existed on this pc throughout hardware changes (more/different ram, new cpu, new mobo)

--

Operating system: windows 10 home 64bit

System specs:
CPU: i9-10850k 3.6ghz
mobo: gigabyte h470m
GPU: geforce gtx 1660 super
SSD: wd sn750

I have Googled and read the FAQ: Yes, googling is p much impossible since all that comes up is laggy video stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

I'd make sure W10 is fully updated and then completely reinstall Zoom and see if that helps.