Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I love the texture of trenchfoot, I've been missing that in my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

shaking my head at my dumb son wearing his military grade oculus quest 2 while he RPs as a minion and talks about how cool guns are to prospective highschool students in rec room. I finally understand what they meant by war hoo good god y’all what is it good for absolutely nothing

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Getting out the pitchforks and billhooks and starting a peasants’ revolt for some classic class war action

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Looking forward to making the new boomers after its all over

FutonForensic

classic war enthusiasts happily gulping up mustard gas by the mouthful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

Help, my classic war often starts at inconvenient times, often with a surprise attack in the middle of the night!