Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Any cowboy can ride but it takes a cowman to ride bareback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"
The silly thing is that the movie started in 1963 and ended in 1983. By then the two boys could have just moved to any city and opened an antique store or something.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hobologist posted:

The silly thing is that the movie started in 1963 and ended in 1983. By then the two boys could have just moved to any city and opened an antique store or something.

Had to keep climbin that dang rear end mountain, reckon. :clint:

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Had to keep climbin that dang rear end mountain, reckon. :clint:

Typical red state arrogance, expecting the rest of the country to subsidize their lifestyle even if it's no longer viable.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
brokebutt manpain

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hobologist posted:

Typical red state arrogance, expecting the rest of the country to subsidize their lifestyle even if it's no longer viable.

Well the whole point was that they keep going up this mountain, where it’s cold, so they have to keep each other warm with body heat, like by default no homo. Like there is a romantic goal there, and if goddamn motherfucking America has the heart of gold we say it does, well then daggumit, we ought to build a goddamn robut to take them TO THE TOP! :clint:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Bad Purchase posted:

i wish i had seen this movie. it would’ve been cool to have been turned gay in my late teens or early 20s by hollywood’s corrupting spell.

I saw it with MY GIRLFRIEND at the time. So luckily I didn't catch THE GAY.

I think that THE GAY was repelled by her estrogen or something.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sophy Wackles posted:

I remember nothing about the movie except they had to eat beans every day.

That doesn’t seem like a good idea when you’re having anal sex tbh

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

I saw it with MY GIRLFRIEND at the time. So luckily I didn't catch THE GAY.

I think that THE GAY was repelled by her estrogen or something.

maybe she took the gay bullet for you and got turned gay?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Klyith posted:

maybe she took the gay bullet for you and got turned gay?

Statistically speaking Brokeback only turned 30% of the audience gay after watching.

some people were actually seriously worried about this at the time lol

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
i remember when it opened at the indie movie theater and there were middle-aged white women lined up like 2 city blocks out like they was handing out free copies of 50 shades of grey

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

There's suspicion that a friend's husband is having a gay affair so I've suggested leaving a note in the cooler next time they disappear to go fishing for 3+ days.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I saw it and cried for an hour after it but that’s probably because I’m a softie and a queer and it had so much stoic pining and also I didn’t want to get murdered by homophobes like poor Jack probably was.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Never really like Westeners.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
so jack has definitely been around the block a few times right?

ennis, yeah, that was his first time for sure, but jack? holy poo poo. ennis just spits on his own dick and goes for it and jack is like ☺️

see u bitch

it honestly looks more like a rape. ennis just fuckin shoves him down and yanks down the back of his jeans all "I am loving you now :catstare:"
NOT ideal

don't get me wrong, it's completely believable that two bros at work would wordlessly realize they want to gently caress, and even both just know who's bottoming, I don't know why but it does just go that way sometimes, but more realistically that's followed by between 5 minutes and 2 years of going "😳 what the hell." and trying to gauge the other guy's reaction to see if he feels it too without looking too flustered. then they start nervously moving closer together, maybe just letting their legs touch without moving them away at first. each taking cautious liberties and each repeatedly realizing that they're fine with how this is going and that they want to take it further. touch becomes heavy petting becomes exploratory, imploring and curious grasps reaching into areas bros don't touch on other bros and suddenly it's not bro poo poo anymore
then when he goes for it the bottom goes "OW! gently caress! OW. ow ow ow ow ow" and the top is like "oh gently caress are you okay? poo poo dude I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" and the bottom is like "[taking deep breaths] oh ffffuck, gently caress, ow. gently caress! hooo. [shakes head, trying to laugh it off] hahhh! gently caress that hurt, haha. hnnnngh...."
but america wasn't ready for that in 2005

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Das Boo posted:

How gay is it, on a scale of Disney's-First-Gay-Character-Again to Malcolm-McDowell's-Caligula?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jElMQRsLb-8

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
never saw it but my grandma in law went to see it expecting a modern spaghetti western so lol

she said it was p good anyway so she stayed to watch

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cowslips Warren posted:

I feel bad for their wives. They were being cheated on pretty much the entire marriage.

shoulda made a sequel where the wives hooked up

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That doesn’t seem like a good idea when you’re having anal sex tbh

Dude these guys are loving each other’s backs out, I think they give zero fucks about some beans on they dick. :shrug:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
If anything the fiber from the beans would make for a good dump before they sodomize each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I saw it and now I'm on the ram ranch.