Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Like idk there’s the fly, and faceoff, and you know they were gonna write it into perfect strangers but balky was too strong of a character. I know there’s some body/brainswap movies I’m missing here but gently caress it. Like ok, so medicine and technology gets to the point where you can do a casual buttswap, you can surgically remove your rear end and trade it with another rear end. Who should be buttswapped and why? Like 2 chicks, 2 dudes, chick and a dude. Like the opening scene is a buttswapper in a jeans store and he is sad because he has a woman’s rear end but man legs. And the woman working there shows kindness to him, cares for him, restores his confidence, takes him in and caresses his rear end, eats his rear end, spanks his rear end, lets him borrow her sweatpants. Now he’s jogging and feeding geese in the park. Until he runs into the woman with.. HIS rear end! *record needle scratch* :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
hm ok

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
When you come for the man with 6 butts you best not miss

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Soundtrack by the City Girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QryoOF5jEbc

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I'm seeing more of an rear end pokemon scenario. Going out into the big world to catch all the asses and then make them fight. Different gyms for different asses (shovel rear end, bubble butt, etc)

And we already have a protagonist: rear end Ketchum

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
rear end need caught

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I'd rather watch Nut Swap, OP. That's the one where they switch a dudes left ball with his right. It's a surprisingly painless procedure but it causes all sorts of hilarious chaos on the body. Like you can only walk backwards and your whole digestive system flips around. You gotta drink through your dick like a straw and shove burgers up your rear end.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
They already did that over five years ago in Loaded Weapon 1.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Linux Pirate posted:

I'm seeing more of an rear end pokemon scenario. Going out into the big world to catch all the asses and then make them fight. Different gyms for different asses (shovel rear end, bubble butt, etc)

And we already have a protagonist: rear end Ketchum

lol

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
The CIA does a secret rear end swap between your wife and the Director of the CIA and then they blackmails you about it and make you perform a terrorist act.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Like idk there’s the fly, and faceoff, and you know they were gonna write it into perfect strangers but balky was too strong of a character. I know there’s some body/brainswap movies I’m missing here but gently caress it. Like ok, so medicine and technology gets to the point where you can do a casual buttswap, you can surgically remove your rear end and trade it with another rear end. Who should be buttswapped and why? Like 2 chicks, 2 dudes, chick and a dude. Like the opening scene is a buttswapper in a jeans store and he is sad because he has a woman’s rear end but man legs. And the woman working there shows kindness to him, cares for him, restores his confidence, takes him in and caresses his rear end, eats his rear end, spanks his rear end, lets him borrow her sweatpants. Now he’s jogging and feeding geese in the park. Until he runs into the woman with.. HIS rear end! *record needle scratch* :smug:

You’ve just written an I Think You Should Leave skit

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
What if you swap asses but still feel everything that happens to your original rear end? All the things people do to it and so on? Like, hypothetically, imagine you are at an important dinner when someone starts loving your rear end. I bet that could lead to some awkward situations.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I think Metis already did this one with goon financing.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Except Clam’s was kind of funny

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

The ITYSL skit would be more about a white man getting a black woman's rear end and now he can't stop twerking whenever he hears music.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I want to try out having one of those absolutely massive asses some of these women seem to have just to experience sitting down

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
WTS: 56yo arse, some hair, occasional piles, touch of jock itch. WLTSW any other arse at all really. Object: franchise, poss tv series, merch.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
starring hank hill and rikishi

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
KC Green and Crudbump already got there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmOw-jplSMk

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

dr.acula posted:

I want to try out having one of those absolutely massive asses some of these women seem to have just to experience sitting down

It's an ordeal. You could die if you are not trained well enough.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Pretty sure the OP had a bodyswap between his rear end and his brain. Long ago.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I only posted that because it is an obvious joke. Not because I think the OP is a butthead. He's more like a Beavis to me.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i don't understand how travolta's wife didn't notice that her husbands dick was suddenly different. what, am i supposed to believe that travolta and cage have identical dicks now? i bet she knew the whole time, that conniving bitch

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Pac and Cheese posted:

i don't understand how travolta's wife didn't notice that her husbands dick was suddenly different. what, am i supposed to believe that travolta and cage have identical dicks now? i bet she knew the whole time, that conniving bitch

Travolta never had sex with his wife he doesn't swing that way

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
We already made a movie that involved butts and swapping.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
how about a movie where someone from the future is trying to clone ancient butts so they can open an ancient butt amusement park. tagline "hold onto your butts"

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
yeah and then you get sued by Jurassic Park!

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin
Had such a good post title and then you had to go gently caress it all up with your actual posting

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
If there are any problems with the practical butt effects I'm sure they'll be able to fix it in posterior

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pac and Cheese posted:

They couldn’t show the dick swap or even insinuate it back in the nineties but John Woo has confirmed that it’ll be in the reboot.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I was to take his rear end....OFF

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
If I only could
I'd make a deal with god
And I'd get him to swap our asses

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Voted goku

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Yes.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pac and Cheese posted:

That’s how Hollywood casts starring roles idiot. Matching penis size. Supporting roles slightly smaller, all the way down to extremely small penis extras. Everybody can act but who are people really gonna listen to? :thunk:

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
This would make a mockery of the events at the rear end Olympics.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

This would make a mockery of the events at the rear end Olympics.

Ugghhh bro just got an rear end swap and I’m totally not in my element. Probably not even gonna win best pump, cute grip, jigglemeter, or channel of sweatbeads in a shotglass this year. Still got hope for the quarter bounce tho. :hmmyes:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

nationalize rear end party

welcome to the rear end-zi party

what does that sound like??

see how this is problematic????

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

pretty sure a lot of actors use stunt butts already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Quaid with his butt swap rear end climbs up to sit into the grooves and activate the reactor.