Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

whoa, hi there!

baka of lathspell

lets go

Manifisto

inventory

ty nesamdoom!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i found the moon :butt:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Manifisto

hellz yeah

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

strap in for landing

Olive!

rear end-penny posted:

strap in for landing

Twenty Four

:)

sb hermit

emerge from spaceship with a vengeance

Or

emerge from spaceship with a club sandwich

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
scan the area for presence of dank nugs

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Manifisto

Dr. Honked posted:

scan the area for presence of dank nugs

and alien friends

ty nesamdoom!

baka of lathspell

google THIS

I hope our landing gear is supposed to squash like that :ohdear:

Olive!

sb hermit posted:

emerge from spaceship with a vengeance

Or

emerge from spaceship with a club sandwich

sb hermit

:munch:

Olive!

sb hermit

:vince:

sb hermit

Are we some sort of angel? Or a devil masquerading as an angel? Or a member of a society where halos don't offer any personal significance but are instead something mundane like a communications device or a way to illuminate an area for exploration?

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
:f5::five:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

sb hermit

Anyways, barring any specific mission objectives, I propose that we either look for an olive garden or assess the immediate area for possible dangers like drop bears or drop-bear-equivalents.

Khanstant
knock knock whos there

Manifisto

:eek:

ty nesamdoom!

Olive!

Khanstant posted:

knock knock whos there

sb hermit

:wink:

Manifisto

:swoon:

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

sb hermit posted:

Anyways, barring any specific mission objectives, I propose that we either look for an olive garden or assess the immediate area for possible dangers like drop bears or drop-bear-equivalents.

:unlimited:

yeah let's check out this moonless planet and make sure to collect any dank nugs or bahn mi that might be about.

KitConstantine

Quite a looker

baka of lathspell

this is super good already

baka of lathspell

can we talk to this

Ass-penny

baka fwocka fwame posted:

can we talk to this

looks like a cyclops Harrier Du Bois to me, it good. what say you?

baka fwocka fwame posted:

this is super good already

besides this, which an objectively true statement.

Olive!

rear end-penny posted:

yeah let's check out this moonless planet and make sure to collect any dank nugs or bahn mi that might be about.

Olive! fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Jul 12, 2022

sb hermit

One small step for our mission, one giant leap closer to endless breadsticks or endless spider friends. Maybe both!

Ass-penny

approach domes :gizz:

Manifisto

rear end-penny posted:

approach domes :gizz:

see my vote is to approach the domes but NOT jizz uncontrollably. not yet. we don't know how it will be interpreted.

ty nesamdoom!

baka of lathspell

rear end-penny posted:

looks like a cyclops Harrier Du Bois to me, it good. what say you?

late, i say talk it up if its not too late, its not a big deal

Olive!

Manifisto posted:

see my vote is to approach the domes but NOT jizz uncontrollably. not yet. we don't know how it will be interpreted.

Ass-penny

say hello to our new friend(s?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

rear end-penny posted:

say hello to our new friend(s?)

This, but in your best solo interpretation of the Three Stooge's "hello" chord while looking at each eye in turn