Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Picture this: The year is 2022 and you are playing a Visual Novel. You fly a spaceship. You perform a scan for nearby signals.

Fascinating, fascinating... you click on Ephemeral Ruckus.

A 68% chance of the appearance of a Terrifying Ruckus-bringer is too risky for your first quest, so you back out to the menu and click Radio Jingle

Yeah! That sounds fun. Click Launch and we see a title card:

Before going any further, let's scan the planet and get it added to the Galactic Directory

Doing this unlocks the hidden third landing site, Bonehenge, which is the obvious choice because of how close it is to the castle. So we land there.

And that's where my ADHD kicked in a nd I stopped working on that one :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

This was going to be the storyline for a game that was sort of like Megaman except instead of Robot Masters they were Evil Billionaire Entities and instead of taking their element or whatever you just took their cool technology and guns

deep dish peat moss

This is the spaceship vendor

also

Khanstant

deep dish peat moss posted:

And that's where my ADHD kicked in a nd I stopped working on that one :tipshat:

*sympathizes in goblins*