Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
so keep track yourself on paper because the system can sometimes crash and lose your score

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I chisel all my posts into stone tablets for posterity

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Its a bitch to chisel in all the frames of my animated sigs, but its worth it for future posting generations

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Khanstant
you could try digging into clay using a stylus and then sunbaking or firing them

Heather Papps

hello friend

i just use cigarettes to burn scars into my body around the tattoos that indicate my stats. my character has to smoke constantly in order to maintain his skills it's a role playing thing gently caress off i can stop smoking any time i want

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Khanstant
maintenece is tuesdays general earth time 3 am -6 am so remember nothing counts during that window if you had any life plans then

baka of lathspell

guy playing game: hmm do i invest in hacking to hack the cheat that would result in all good things but money or do i invest in money and use money to get to money so i can buy all the good things instead of investing in hacking the cheat

Manifisto

actually your body has a way of keeping track of your points it's called teeth

ty nesamdoom!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
+10 points for smooching a real cool dude or dudette

+300 points if it's nut. He's like the golden snitch of kisses.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Bright Bart posted:

+10 points for smooching a real cool dude or dudette

+300 points if it's nut. He's like the golden snitch of kisses.

snitches get smooches

google THIS

your friend sk posted:

snitches get smooches

sb hermit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
A thousand points of life