Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Flossing with your tiny dick instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Ya flossing and thousands of other things that create plastic waste is fuckin coooooolllllllllllll

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

interwhat posted:

Ya flossing and thousands of other things that create plastic waste is fuckin coooooolllllllllllll

I do use traditional floss but I hate those dumb picks and individual flossers for this very reason. I’ve been looking at Waterpiks but then there’s the water waste issue :shrug:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

wheeling a full 60 gallon bin of trash to the curb each week from my single family dwelling, thinkin yep, the 8 inch strand of waxed plastic twine i use each day on my teeth is gonna kill the planet

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
genius idea: gum with floss in it so you floss while you chew

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

how about this: removable teeth you can put through the dishwasher

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
imagine swallowing half the gum but it's still connected to gum in your mouth with the floss and it's stuck

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Swallow a long piece of floss but keep hold of one end and in about 8 hours you can floss your whole digestive tract

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

The Bloop posted:

Swallow a long piece of floss but keep hold of one end and in about 8 hours you can floss your whole digestive tract

I just eat celery

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

The Bloop posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObKL11A4W0U

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

haha gross

Zil posted:

I just eat celery

haha gross

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Are you implying I can't be a gross piece of poo poo and floss?

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

I floss daily as part of my kids bedtime routine, and, yeah, we use those lovely disposable flossers! Wanna fuckin fight me bitch???

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

Bad Purchase posted:

wheeling a full 60 gallon bin of trash to the curb each week from my single family dwelling, thinkin yep, the 8 inch strand of waxed plastic twine i use each day on my teeth is gonna kill the planet

you don’t recycle? yeah gj with that i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

von Braun posted:

you don’t recycle? yeah gj with that i guess

that's a separate 60 gallon bin each week

however, it's single stream recycling and i'm pretty sure the local waste management company acknowledged they landfill it all now that it's not profitable to ship it all to asia