Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cruft

Buttchocks posted:

essential cat painting

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Buttchocks posted:

essential cat painting

this is v cute i like it

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Buttchocks posted:

essential cat painting

Would buy.

PS: RIP that flower jar

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Ass-penny

I took some pictures tonight, pardon the odd angles and goon hovel.

A former roommate made this for my birthday.

A friend's mom painted this.

Bought this from a friend from college.

Biproduct of a super fun interactive installation some friends made in college. A wall covered in canvases and paint filled balloons and we took turns throwing darts at wm, and everyone took home one or two.

An intaglio print another friend from college made.

A collaborative piece made during my 30th birthday party.

cruft

The paint balloon thing sounds badass, and I really like how it came out!

Okay, here's the front room of the house. We only have five rooms: this is the combination entryway, living room, and dining room.

This is a poster from Tivoli, a Danish garden which apparently inspired Disneyland. I've never been there: my high school girlfriend brought this back from a trip.

More from the bicycling calendar.

I didn't know what else to do with this wall, so I put a bunch of random crap on it. I like how it came out.

It's just a puzzle we did when lockdown started. Ms cruft and I met through ballroom dancing.

Got these at IKEA to fill another empty wall. Some of the walls, we want to be focal points. Some of them, we just want them to not be a big empty wall. This wall is the latter.

This is a corner of the room that we wanted to be a focal point. I guess it's really just art in here, although the closed door hides a bunch of filed documents. The colorful thing is something jr made in elementary school.

When my grandparents died, I inherited a bunch of lithographs from whoever this artist is. Some of them wound up being well-done photocopies of lithographs, but some were legit. I don't really know much about the artist, other than that they are from around this area.

Here's a whole wall of the art corner. There's a lot going on here: a couple book series cruft jr read through at a young age, some kachinas that our neighbors gave to us when I was a kid (they were members of the Zuni tribe, I think), a Hobbit diorama cruft jr made for school and I added animated lighting to, and some other junk. There are documents and other paperwork filed in here too.

https://i.imgur.com/KQ3rDND.mp4

Lastly, here's something I made out of a cardboard box. I intended it to just be something interesting to look at, if there's nothing else interesting to look at. It also doubles as a night light. It's got four or five animations it runs through, in different colors, all toward the red end of the color wheel.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

I love the colors on those trees!

Robot Made of Meat

I am very interested in these glimpses into goon decor, and I definitely am planning on posting some examples of my own.

If I don't post this, I won't ever follow through.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

cruft posted:

https://i.imgur.com/KQ3rDND.mp4

Lastly, here's something I made out of a cardboard box. I intended it to just be something interesting to look at, if there's nothing else interesting to look at. It also doubles as a night light. It's got four or five animations it runs through, in different colors, all toward the red end of the color wheel.

this is very cool

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

this is very cool

*robot voice*
"elec-tric piz-za beep boop boop beep"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

cruft posted:

Here's a whole wall of the art corner. There's a lot going on here: a couple book series cruft jr read through at a young age, some kachinas that our neighbors gave to us when I was a kid (they were members of the Zuni tribe, I think), a Hobbit diorama cruft jr made for school and I added animated lighting to, and some other junk. There are documents and other paperwork filed in here too.
would love to see the hobbit diorama in action, my eyes immediately fell upon it in the picture and i was glad to read your explanation of it.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ass-penny

Another intaglio print a mate of mine from college made.

The unhung but very good illustration by byob's own deep dish pete moss

I took both of these photographs.

Once when a mate and I tripped together he was frantically making drawings the whole time. At one point I saw him slowing down and took off my shirt and chastised him, now I have this 15-30 second portrait of myself. It is not the only one.

The only real art in my bathroom, excluding the shower curtain/mat. The same friend who did the skulls in my first post ITT.

cruft

I wanna see somebody else's art.

Ass-penny

hey cruft, I know you don't want to see more of my poo poo but it's good to see you post, missed you.

cruft

rear end-penny posted:

hey cruft, I know you don't want to see more of my poo poo but it's good to see you post, missed you.

I roll in and out of byob like the tide. Been out lately due to lots of RL stress and tumult. I might be coming back in, too early to say!

And I absolutely want to see more of your poo poo, LOL.

nut

oh I thought ya’ll wanted to see decor and art, why didn’t you just say you wanted to see poo poo

cruft

nut posted:

oh I thought ya’ll wanted to see decor and art, why didn’t you just say you wanted to see poo poo

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut