Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
*sits down in the witness chair, annoyed*

"Can you tell this court your name, sir?"

"...I am Vengeance."

*soft sigh* "The name you go by, sir."

"...I'm Batman."

"Can you spell that for the stenographer?"

"...uhh.. B... Atman."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
"Potential members of the jury, has anyone here had a friend or family member who was punched or kicked by Batman at any point in their lives, or had their vehicle struck by the Batmobile? ... Okay, that's.. that's all but three, we're going to need to bring the next jury pool in."

Abugadu

"And can you walk us through how you deciphered the clue left at the scene?"

"Sure - it was a simple substitution cipher. With the provided hints, for example, that 38 equalled the letter D, 95 represented the letter G, and 77 meant the letter A, it was only a matter of time before I was able to make out the name of the perpetrator: Edward Ligma."

"Ligma?"

"Yes, that's correct."

Manifisto

"okay mr. Man, according to your testimony you were just 'casually darting furtively' down the street like an (ahem) normal citizen, when suddenly your bat-sense started tingling. you removed a bat grappling hook off your bat belt, shot it into the air, and it was at this point the news helicopter became tangled in the cable and smashed violently into the side of a skyscraper, releasing a huge fireball and killing all aboard. you maintain that this is a 'tragic but necessary price to pay' for the safety and freedom of the citizens of gotham who don't happen to be on your 'super villains list,' said list having been entered into evidence as exhibit F. as your attorney my question to you is this: is there some sort of reward we can give you for your bravery in this situation, and will it be enough to compensate your heroism?"

ty nesamdoom!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
your honour, i'd like to call the next witness... INGMAR KRUMP

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

google THIS

Judge: Mr. Batman, you have been charged with numerous counts of stalking, unlawful entry into police commissioner Gordon's place of residence, and violating a restraining order. How do you plea?

Open window next to the council for the defense's table: (mysterious wind noises)

Heather Papps

hello friend

Abugadu posted:

"Potential members of the jury, has anyone here had a friend or family member who was punched or kicked by Batman at any point in their lives, or had their vehicle struck by the Batmobile? ... Okay, that's.. that's all but three, we're going to need to bring the next jury pool in."

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

accidentally inviting frank miller's batman to the stand, who evades questioning for 45 minutes by talking about how much his lower back hurts before he shoots me with a gun he built and 3d printed so the metal detector wouldn't catch it ont he way in

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Judge: The witness shall stop mumbling or he will be held in contempt of court!

cruft

Wait, Batman is stealing stands now? :ohdear:

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

edit: na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na wrong thread

Drink-Mix Man fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Jul 15, 2022

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Okay batman has a Stand now, but what does it do? What song is it named after?

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
*me elbowing the judge in the ribs and subtly gesturing to Batman with my eyebrows* hey.... psst...hey... hey, I bet that guy lays pipe

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

baka of lathspell

batman, about to fight a bunch of thugs:

i could take that guy out first. but instead i could use my social resources and legal knowledge to improve the underclass environment. that way i mentally beat him up, even as i help him gain a foothold in a precarious capitalistic world. in fact mentally i would beat them all up, all these criminal scums.

ok now i just gotta go mentally beat up the penguin *fingers chequebook*

nut

judge: can you please stop saying “who cares about that bitch my moneys right”?

google THIS

Prosecutor: You say you saw this light in the sky...

Batman: The Bat Signal.

Prosecutor: Ok, you saw the Bat Signal, so you exited your vehicle.

Batman: The Batmobile.

Prosecutor: (sighs) So you exited the Batmobile and noticed a scuffle across the street. At this point you took out your boomerang...

Batman: Batarang.

Prosecutor: I refuse to say that! This is ridiculous!

Defense Attorney: Objection, your honor! He's badgering the witness!

Batman: Batting the witness.

pixaal

man bursts into room I have one thing to say to you Ba...
judge ORDER ORDER
man what's...
judge ORDER
man turns into a bunch of confetti somehow with a single balloon with a note with a ? tied to it floating in the middle of the court

What's round, lower temperature than most things but still pleasant to feel, and a rube would think you want to get drunk?

Batman ponders

Curse you Riddler! I have the clues ORB which is clearly an acronym for.... something chill which clearly refers to Mr.Freeze, and.... a party of some kind. The policeman ball! Of course! The orb was figurative! I'm going to have to ask Gordon if he wants to be my date.

sig by owlhawk911

baka of lathspell

im dyin picturing like some murder trial coming down to riddlers clues as key evidence

attorney guy: your honour, having batman telling the jury the answers is cheating

FutonForensic

Prosecutor: oh boy, I can't wait to put the screws on Batman

judge: the screw-themed supervillain prosecutor known as "Screwman" will not be hostile to the witness

google THIS

Defense Attorney: I would now like to call a character witness to the stand to vouch for my client. Mr. Bruce Wayne!

(long pause)

Batman: (whispering) Never mind, I made a mistake. Sometimes I forget how this works.

pixaal

Gordon: Mr Wayne where were you! The Batman needed you! I'm going to have to hold you until he has a chance to speak with you. We are going to Arkham right this second to see batman, Bruce

sig by owlhawk911

google THIS

Twenty Four

*Batman getting set up for a mug shot*

Batman with a Sea Lab 2021 Captain Murphy voice:

"Do you want the mask on, or off?"

"Off please."

"Too bad."

pixaal

Twenty Four posted:

*Batman getting set up for a mug shot*

Batman with a Sea Lab 2021 Captain Murphy voice:

"Do you want the mask on, or off?"

"Off please."

"Too bad."

sig by owlhawk911

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

:ohdear:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!