Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Worthleast posted:

Waiting on one more to post a picture of the complete prize.

I am the lagger, but I haven't forgotten! I'm putting some effort into this, I've hit 2 spots already and I'm gonna hit a few more this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the yellow dart
Jul 19, 2004

King of rings, armlocks, hugs, and our hearts

Worthleast posted:

I have received four boxes so far:
-Funkybottom
-Spacejung
-Quiet Feet
-Yellow Dart

Waiting on one more to post a picture of the complete prize.

And I have sent mine to Spacejung.

Your self-control is quite impressive tbh

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

A very nice box arrived from Ayudo just now (excuse the mess of my kitchen) and Zam's been in touch about shipping prep for the one he's sending. Looking forward to cracking one or more of these tonight.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

I've officially finished collecting the beer I'm sending coronaball and have begun the packaging process

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

Shipped my box out to The Wild Man of YOLO this afternoon, just sent the tracking info over.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I have collected all the beer for Worthleast except for my favorite brewery's annual triple IPA that releases tomorrow, headed to the UPS store after that!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Alright, looking like

Spacejung
Yellow Dart
Myself
Veritek83
Alfalfa
YamataNoOrochi
Wild Man of Yolo
Ayudo
Funkybottoms
Worthleast

...have shipped and...

Coronaball
Zam

Are in progress.

Veritek83 posted:

I've got a tracking # from Ayudo. Should have some beer photos to share on Friday.

e: and thank you to Quiet Feet for commishing and all of you for another great year- over the years this has become one of the two or three leagues I really enjoy competing in and it's not just because of the beer.

Thanks! It's been a pleasure. This is definitely the most competitive league I'm in and that only makes me want to win it all that much more. :rubshands:

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

My box from YamataNoOrochi arrived a couple nights ago but I've been down with a nasty case of strep and haven't gotten to dive in just yet. Looks to be some primo stuff, thanks very much!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I'm suddenly reminded that his team name was Firestone Walker for a season or two.

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

I live about 15m from their main brewery and tasting room. I honestly don't go there often enough.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Wow, UPS is lame as gently caress. 9 days to take a package from Sacramento to Kansas City? You could literally get there faster by riding a bicycle.

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

Behold the prize.

Big thanks to Coronaball, Funkybottom, Spacejung, Quiet Feet, and Yellow Dart!

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Very nice selection from Zam arrived this afternoon!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Worthleast posted:

Behold the prize.

Big thanks to Coronaball, Funkybottom, Spacejung, Quiet Feet, and Yellow Dart!

drat that's a haul. Even the one that says "Barf" on it.

That bottle of Spencer Trappist Ale is one of the last from America's first, last, and only brewery owned and operated by monks. I gather they got sick of the brewing when beer nerds wouldn't stop pestering them about opening up the monastery for tours and/or adding a taproom.

E: okay that can says "Bare" not "Barf."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

Thread for 2023: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4036080