Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit

when your centrally situated getaway in Alderaan gets blown up by the stupid imperials and eradicates a full tenth of your gold pressed latinum stockpile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

when your share in a lucrative franchise of kfc on board the Death Star goes up in a mighty explosion. And then, because you paid the franchise fee anyway, you decide to build another one in the new death star, safe in the belief that the emperor certainly can't be that dumb, but nope

sb hermit

You spend a fortune creating tasty artificial caviar so that people stop eating normal caviar so that you can keep it to yourself.

But because demand for normal caviar drops through the floor, no one breeds sturgeon in captivity and somehow it leads to their extinction.

sb hermit

Your idiot of a nephew decides to mint ownership of a mansion as an NFT and someone, amazingly, buys it for 10x its worth.

Immediately after the sale, hackers steal the NFT and now the previous owners are suing you for rightful ownership.

In the meanwhile, tether's value drops through the floor but your nephew can't recover the earnings because the coin is tied up in legal issues

more falafel please

forums poster

when a mod reopens the billionaire thread and you're one post away from losing it all...

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Finger Prince

Too many loving rich people. Used to be you'd moor your yacht in Monaco harbour, entertain some expensive ladies and spend ludicrous amounts of money on champagne, then sail off to Majorca for a spot of slumming. Now when you get there, every berth is full of some other rich c*nt's yacht, and when you go back to Monaco, Richc*ntovich has parked his dinghy in your berth because his yacht is too big to fit there! Being rich used to mean something, now there's people in Lamborghinis and McLarens delivering for Uber Eats! I've half a mind to daub myself with muck and join the poors with their torches and pitchforks!

nut

when u end up at a peasant bank and the atm can’t accept a novelty cheque

nut

when there’s two towers but u paid for 3 planes

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
When you confuse Transmontanus with Ossettra at the Illuminati mixer, and you just know Zuckerburg is gonna have a goddamn field day posting memes at your expense in the private facebook group :shrug:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

When the guy you pay to carry your wallet throws his back out, forcing you to cull your heavier credit cards - including your Visa Osmium which has really high travel miles :cripes:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

When you pay someone on the dark web a lot of money to hack your computer and leak your nudes to the media, but you still can't get anyone to actually want to look at them :qq:

Chewbecca

When "trophy wife" doesn't mean what you think it means, and you find out you bulk bought Turtle Wax from Costco for nothing :(

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
rear end gerbil paparazzi

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Chewbecca

When Richard Branson docks his idiot cruise ship just offshore from your private island and rubs it in by emptying his septic tank right next to your underwater guest suite

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

When Enrique packs the wrong type of artisanal bottled water on your spaceship for your weekend trip to your moon base.

Heather Papps

hello friend

god drat it someone destroyed my nuclear apocalypse proof list of rules by which to rebuild society gently caress now the calendar won't even work

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

god drat it someone destroyed my nuclear apocalypse proof list of rules by which to rebuild society gently caress now the calendar won't even work

i am going to sue elberton granite into the ground they were supposed to be HARD rocks. HARD!

Heather Papps

hello friend

yes hello elite exotics? i need another - yes i get it i'm sorry - another mermaid. i swear i'm checking my ph levels like every loving day i do not understand wha - loving? excuse me NO i am absolutely not loving them what the hell kind of monster do you think i am? bill gates - loving mermaids, falling asleep and letting them dry out - does that SOUND like william gates?

i didn't think so. of course i don't mind paying extra for express shipping. thanks.

*slams phone, opens bing, immediately begins the search for a new mermaid supplier*

Jaguars!

You guys are way to good at this. I feel like my many rich people problems have been 'seen'.

Jaguars!

When the minister of internal affairs drops by and you have to put on pants.

Jaguars!

When the Prime minister drops by and you have to put on pants and a shirt

google THIS

When you spend a fortune on very special new clothes from a highly reputable tailor and suddenly you're being #MeToo cancelled by the public at large for something that is obviously their fault

Jaguars!

When your bathroom attendant has the day off and you remember that your poo poo does, in fact, stink.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

google THIS posted:

When you spend a fortune on very special new clothes from a highly reputable tailor and suddenly you're being #MeToo cancelled by the public at large for something that is obviously their fault

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

Chewbecca

When you release a celebrity cologne called 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶 but all your hangers on and yes men are too intimidated by your wealth and prestige to tell you that people don't actually like the smell of pennies :doh:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

when the foul urchin you had transported to australia for stealing your silk handkerchief returns as a millionaire, having made his fortune in wool, and sets about trying to destroy your happiness like an ungrateful wretch.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

When you lose the bid for the "#1" license plate for your state to some upstart tech billionaire