Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

*Registers and first post is Fiesta Cat*

Edit: :page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
If someone makes a plush toy of that loving cat I'd buy one.

Heh.

Heh.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Thanks Imageshack!

Karol-Man
May 14, 2022

by Fritz the Horse

what the gently caress is this website
fyad :mods:

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

I am the envy of all my friends because I have 2000 128Kbps MP3s in Winamp

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Well, Star Wars is finally over. We're never going to have to worry about any more Star Wars ever again because we've wrapped up the story of the rise, fall, and revival of Anakin Skywalker and the Jedi...

But I heard a rumor that Lucas wants to do Episode 7, 8, and 9 with the original cast! You know, as much as I feel let down by the prequels, the idea of picking up with Luke and the rest 25 years after we last saw them sounds pretty cool so long as they avoid all the stuff from the recent books. Just have Luke and his Jedi students with a post-Empire group of Jedis and a new threat (Mandalorians, finally?) and I think it could be cool.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I'm 13 and don't have a forums account, but MAN do I find the Flash Tub and ROM Pit funny!

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Im 12 years old and what is this

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Hey guys do you like my new SA toque with grenade logo? Isn't it so cool that a still living Lowtax actually touched it? It might have even been inside the Doom House!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
quake 4 will be out soon! i hope it doesnt completely suck!

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I hate the anime audience of Adult Swim with a passion. Not the anime, but the audience.

These little middle school kids aren't watching the best anime because they're watching it dubbed and edited and they're okay with it. Real fans wouldn't be watching on American TVs anyway, they would have already bought the DVDs. They're not going to sit around and watch an inferior dub version of a show that they can watch the original Japanese VA version of that they already own, without commercial breaks and without ads for all those crappy AS 'originals' like Aqua Teen and Sealab.

AS needs to either stop showing anime like they are or just show nothing but subtitled stuff. At least give us ONE night a week with brand new anime that's just getting aired in Japan that week! I don't even care if it's not even subtitled, the real fans can watch it with a translated script on their computers or they've already bought the translated manga and know the story, already.

AS is just a failed anime experiment. At least Toonami had an excuse since it was being aired afterschool, but don't put something like Inuyasha on at almost midnight when you should be something something like Angel Cop in that timeslot!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

:lol:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Crack open the window will ysa!

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Oh man I bet this sweet sweet economic growth will continue forever!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
This is a great time to graduate high school and enter the real world.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Bula Vinaka posted:

what if they don't have the movie you want

I'll just go to a different video store. I have memberships to like seven of them. Duh.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

I'm greatly looking forward to getting this degree and walking straight into a relevant job with no issues.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

this the ultimate showdown

of ultimate destiny

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.
Have you guys seen dbz mawi style

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

if only he knew

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

I am the envy of all my friends because I have 2000 128Kbps MP3s in Winamp

system of a down -the legend of zelda.mp3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Not a single one of my MP3s has ID3 tags.