Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The player ship should go into Gorilla Mode if you collect the letters that spell out ROGAN over the course of the game. Points are multiplied 2x, and the invading alien ships are changed to things like Closed Mindedness, Political Correctness, and Non Weed Enthusiasts etc. Now the game has become more cerebral.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The player ship should go into Gorilla Mode if you collect the letters that spell out ROGAN over the course of the game. Points are multiplied 2x, and the invading alien ships are changed to things like Closed Mindedness, Political Correctness, and Non Weed Enthusiasts etc. Now the game has become more cerebral.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
ok so I bought the 1500/month version of unity

I think we are ready to go

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
and... my spritework is on point I think

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

That Little Demon posted:

and... my spritework is on point I think

ah, the old shrink 'n' re-stretch in ms paint, a true classic pixel art technique. this project is off to a good start so far

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao nice

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
update: after 3 hours I was able to make the screen black

I guess making games isn't as hard as I thought

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

dude… passing off a screenshot from Doom 3 as your own work…

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol drat

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ok I looked this up... we are gonna need like 1500$ dollars to buy a Unity team license, and I've skipped around a youtube video for a few minutes and feel ready to get to work as the ideas guy. Any coders, arists, programmers, devs ect ready to get to work?

I'll voice act the announcer

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Nice! lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ok so I bought the 1500/month version of unity

I think we are ready to go

how's the sim house going?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

trying to jack off posted:

how's the sim house going?

some slight burnout on that game but intend to visit soon

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Possible gangtag for Based Invaders Patreon supporters at the $15/month tier? Sorry for the double post.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

goferchan posted:

Possible gangtag for Based Invaders Patreon supporters at the $15/month tier? Sorry for the double post.

absolutely

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ok I looked this up... we are gonna need like 1500$ dollars to buy a Unity team license, and I've skipped around a youtube video for a few minutes and feel ready to get to work as the ideas guy. Any coders, arists, programmers, devs ect ready to get to work?

I can be a motivation/support guy. I'll leave voice mails for our devs, artists, etc and say things like "great job" and "keep up the good work." I'll hang up if they answer the phone though

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'll be chief of playtesting.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll take shits in the office handicapped stalls and not flush, nor wash my hands but I WILL leave the faucets running.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

I'll take shits in the office handicapped stalls and not flush, nor wash my hands but I WILL leave the faucets running.

Thank You

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Look, I tried really hard to write "woke" on the bonus ufo for Gorilla Modetm, but there just aren't enough pixels so don't bother.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

update 0.4

tightened up the graphics on level 9
localisation fixes
added gas trap with... special properties
fixed skybox

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dongicus posted:

update 0.4