Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
is there a phone number i can call. i've had it with this drat email. nothing but bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
somebody give me a god drat phone number to call. i'm going to fix brian but good

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

hi, you've reached brian, thanks for calling. if this is regarding a support issue please use the servicenow portal to report it. for after hours or emergency issues please call james at extension 80085. thank you and have a good day.

this voice mail box is full

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

qirex posted:

hi, you've reached brian, thanks for calling. if this is regarding a support issue please use the servicenow portal to report it. for after hours or emergency issues please call james at extension 80085. thank you and have a good day.

this voice mail box is full

*pushes 8, 0*

recording sto—your message has been deleted. goodbye!

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Hi, this website is called Something Awful and yet I've had an overall pleasant experience during my time here. I demand a full refund

cyberWyrm
Jul 21, 2022

Jabberlock posted:

Hi, this website is called Something Awful and yet I've had an overall pleasant experience during my time here. I demand a full refund

Hello Jabberlock,

I'm sorry to hear about your fantastic posting experience here on the Something Awful forums. I would recommend posting more. Since you are bad at it, this should lower the overall quality of the site, which is something you are good at. Always practice and always improve!

All the best,
James
Customer Frustration Engineer

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

thank you for calling something awful 24 hour tech support. due to unusually high call volume, your estimated wait time is 3 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s6bv4yayOk&t=183s

did you know you can get help with your posting online? Go to our website, double-u double-u double-u dot something awful dot com and post a thread titled "attn: yospos, help me post better" and our certified posting experts will be able to assist you immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s6bv4yayOk&t=526s

did you know you can get help with your posting online? Go to our website, double-u double-u double-u dot something awful dot com and post a thread titled "attn: yospos, help me post better" and our certified posting experts will be able to assist you immediately.

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
hi i’d like to file a complaint against support technician james. i tried to post but it didnt work and i told him to fix this miserable piece of poo poo and he told me to turn on my monitor. i’m VERY unhappy and will be reaching out to the better business bureau

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

is there a phone number i can call. i've had it with this drat email. nothing but bullshit

1 900 mix-alot