Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

naem posted:

bacon is a safe bet with fast food meat because you know what part of the pig it is

whereas sausage or burger patties, god knows what they ground up in there and flavored with food safe chemical perfume

If they're using chemicals to make the bad meat taste good then they should just replace it with tofu since it will probably taste identical.

Oh wait, is this the real reason places are serving veggie burgers and stuff now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i love chemicals tbh. they're tasty.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Sir this is a Wendy’s

Where it is also cheaper per chicken nugget to order 2 4 pieces than an individual 6 piece. :thunkin:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I don’t know if this is true across the US but sodas of different sizes have the same price at mcdonald’s. That probably single-handedly causes a double digit increase in diabetes and heart disease.

naem
May 29, 2011

20 Blunts posted:

i think i can feel the same confidence with the fried eggs too? can't really fake a fried egg i guess but im sure they've figured out a way to do that.

not sure what powered eggs are made of but mostly eggs still probably

Yaldabaoth posted:

If they're using chemicals to make the bad meat taste good then they should just replace it with tofu since it will probably taste identical.

Oh wait, is this the real reason places are serving veggie burgers and stuff now?

taco bell meat is 40% soybean by volume and actually probably better for you that most fast food

Yaldabaoth posted:

It will collapse once no one has any money to actually buy the products corporations are making.

https://youtu.be/wW-4LU79qbU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Where it is also cheaper per chicken nugget to order 2 4 pieces than an individual 6 piece. :thunkin:

Funny enough, I just had Wendy's for supper with a friend but all I ordered was six chicken tenders and a medium fries with drink because I'm a total trash fire.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you can also just tell taco bell to use black beans instead of meat. the black beans actually look like real food, unlike whatever sludge they sell as ground beef or refried beans.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bad Purchase posted:

you can also just tell taco bell to use black beans instead of meat. the black beans actually look like real food, unlike whatever sludge they sell as ground beef or refried beans.

I love dat dry n nasty meat!!!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I love dat dry n nasty meat!!!

plz don't dox my penis

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

their ground beef is wet, like glistening wet

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Bad Purchase posted:

plz don't dox my rear end in a top hat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bad Purchase posted:

It's from all tha love they put in the recipe!!!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bad Purchase posted:

This is the real reason why taco bell gives people the runs, their meat is practically diarrhea already.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

20 Blunts posted:

i think i can feel the same confidence with the fried eggs too? can't really fake a fried egg i guess but im sure they've figured out a way to do that.

The eggs at Dunkin come pre-formed in an unrefrigerated cardboard box labeled “egg product”.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's from all tha love they put in the recipe!!!

the love you eat is equal to the love they make

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
taco bell owns

live mas bitch boys

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Taco bell is what you know you need but don't want to admit it.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Let's not deny that Taco Bell is the McDonald's of mexican food that people eat mostly because it's cheap and convenient. Not saying you can't like it, though.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Paging smugworth to inform the rube about kratom

no this stuff isnt kratom. ive taken kratom a few times, kratom actually does a thing. this stuff is just like raw cacao powder, masala chai, and for some reason, cordyceps mushrooms

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

precision posted:

...cordyceps mushrooms

Isn't that the mushroom that turns ants into zombies? Probably the last thing you want to make a mind-altering drug from.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Okay we all know McDo is trash and horrible and the breakfast menu is worse, but goddamn I love me a sausage and egg McMuffin and I want like twenty of them for the past six months and you can't loving get them anywhere.

McMuffins are not available here and I hate it. They're awful and poo poo but don't tell me I'm not allowed them you fucks.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

syntaxfunction posted:

McMuffins are not available here and I hate it. They're awful and poo poo but don't tell me I'm not allowed them you fucks.

I make my own with an egg, a slice of cheese, and a slice of ham, and they're so much better than McD's that I stopped getting the latter.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i went to burger king drive thru a few days ago and ordered a few things, but when they told me the total was more than 10 dollars I just drove away

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

I make my own with an egg, a slice of cheese, and a slice of ham, and they're so much better than McD's that I stopped getting the latter.

Yeah, I know how to make a good muffin, but I don't get McMuffins for good food. I also don't get a Big Mac for a good burger.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

wtf

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'd hit it

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

syntaxfunction posted:

Yeah, I know how to make a good muffin, but I don't get McMuffins for good food. I also don't get a Big Mac for a good burger.

Suit yourself. Personally I'm glad I make something better than what I could get at McD, it saves me money.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i mean they're salty and a bit fatty but i'm pretty sure sausage mcmuffins are healthy enough. no biscuit so no super load of grease in the bread. none of the breakfast stuff has the ton of mayo or special sauce that's responsible for like 300 calories by itself

i think i heard that the mcgriddle buns have like 1000 calories by themselves though because they're basically like unfrosted cinnabon pancakes

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
lol years and years ago I watched the "documentary" Supersize Me and there was a French woman who kept referring to McDonald's as "magdoo" or something and it became part of my vernacular and I keep forgetting no one else knows the dumb poo poo that lives in my head.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Suit yourself. Personally I'm glad I make something better than what I could get at McD, it saves me money.
God you sound pretentious. Also assumptive as hell.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
million dolar idea:

cinnabon burger

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wack vibe in here

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer

syntaxfunction posted:

I go to Good Burger home of the Good Burger when I want a good burger.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Yaldabaoth posted:

America is filled with a lot of angry young men now because capitalism is not letting them get all the things they are entitled to.

Fixed

fps_nug
Feb 21, 2021

horsing around no longer
mcdongals make the onion from powder they just add water to and it comes out as a big rear end cube

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Chinatown posted:

wack vibe in here

he who smelt it, dealt it :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i went to burger king drive thru a few days ago and ordered a few things, but when they told me the total was more than 10 dollars I just drove away

outback steakhouse has curbside pickup in your car with no wait and you can get an 8 oz sirloin with a loaded baked potato and fresh veggies for $20 bucks including a tip,

vs $15 for waiting in a drive through for ground up yak eyeballs or whatever fast food is made of