Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

thicc

wanna piece of dat tail

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Egypt was weird but their attention to detail cannot be questioned

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Some rich rear end in a top hat made multiple generations of people build that dumb thing.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Why wouldn’t a mythical creature with the head of a human and the body of a lion have a lion’s tail? The only thing that’s missing are the wings.

Now the sphinxes in The Neverending Story with the big titties, that’s another story.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Buce posted:

Some rich rear end in a top hat made multiple generations of people build that dumb thing.

they were paid in beer

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/worlds-oldest-industrial-scale-brewery-found-egypt-180977026/

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Who want they sphinxussy ate?

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Buce posted:

There wasnt much else to do

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Mummies
Pyramids
Sphynixes
???

The nile?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’d rather build a sphinx for beer than whatever bullshit I’m doing now

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Having large public projects that create lasting monuments is actually cool and good especially if they are available for public viewings as giant statues tend to be.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Colonel Cancer posted:

Having large public projects that create lasting monuments is actually cool and good especially if they are available for public viewings as giant statues tend to be.

I Like the availability, and its tendencies seem constant, I would just like that energy used for community projects like sex hives

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
there's a passage in the butt

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

I Like the availability, and its tendencies seem constant, I would just like that energy used for community projects like sex hives

What do you think they used the Sphinx for? Lemme tell ya that nose didn't just fall off

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
is there one with a giant ballsack?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

wanna peel that tail back

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
OMG that thing has like, zero rear end. :yosbutt:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You know the Egyptians were hosed up because of how much they liked cats.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You don't have to go to the ancient era for that, that unfortunate custom not only survived but even thrives

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Conebros but on the pyramids.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Contrary to popular science, new theories place the true age of the Sphinx closer to around 69 years old.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Buce posted:

I bet some of the mega projects in Dubai were more exploitive than the Pyramids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
It's been noted:

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/12/arts/design/a-subtlety-or-the-marvelous-sugar-baby-at-the-domino-plant.html