Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You lost the steeple chase you idiot. We had a horse in this race and you done got him drunker than piss, reckon. :clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Hell of a thing making a shitpost. You make it poo poo and it can't ever be nothing but poo poo.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Charles Bukowski posted:

Hell of a thing making a shitpost. You make it poo poo and it can't ever be nothing but poo poo.

Mods and admins are the absolute best. I love my mod team, and the admins do a great job of keeping this site amazing :)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Aug 1, 2022

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Charles Bukowski posted:

Daryl’s the dumbass here. Can’t you see it? Clearly the dumbass. :jerkbag:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Which Darryl, op? What are your thoughts on Larry?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Daryl picks the winner at the Kentucky derby every year. EVERY DAGGUM YEAR! *spits* In his defense he is too stupid to be poor, too ugly to date. He needs that money. *farts* But jfc darryl, you done bet down on your own horse and left everyone in dust. :mad:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Disappointed not hot Daryl

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:awesome:

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
Darryl you absolute buffoon, you imbecile, the district manager is visiting today and you've gotten all the horses drunk on cheap vodka,

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Daryl picks the winner at the Kentucky derby every year. EVERY DAGGUM YEAR! *spits* In his defense he is too stupid to be poor, too ugly to date. He needs that money. *farts* But jfc darryl, you done bet down on your own horse and left everyone in dust. :mad:

it's your own drat fault! I told you I've been in a dissociative fugue for the last 12 months. you say I bet on that horse every year - well I'll take your word for it. So why did i bet on grandma's tightly wadded panties to win in the fifth? Because I like the drat name you beer bellied artichoke sucker!

whatever relationship you may have had with Daryl in the past is Nolan void. i'm my own Man and I'm gonna ride this dissociative fugue wherever it takes me.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

lmao at ClamdestineBoyster trying to blame Daryl for this. Fuckin' textbook :rolleyes:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

EorayMel posted:

Mods and admins are the absolute best. I love my mod team, and the admins do a great job of keeping this site amazing :)

:thunk:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Had my rear end beat

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Mods are pretty okay, I mean at least they're in tune with the communities they moderate, don't play favorites, readily own up to their mistakes, and are willing to step down when it's become clear they've lost the trust of the users, for whatever reason. They're also always willing to have a calm, sincere discussion about forums issues and most importantly, they realize that they're not any better than the rest of us, that we're not out to get them, and that there is no need to circle the wagons to protect each other when an error is made because they will work hard to see that all concerns are addressed and appropriate action is taken.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

DeeplyConcerned posted:

it's your own drat fault! I told you I've been in a dissociative fugue for the last 12 months. you say I bet on that horse every year - well I'll take your word for it. So why did i bet on grandma's tightly wadded panties to win in the fifth? Because I like the drat name you beer bellied artichoke sucker!

whatever relationship you may have had with Daryl in the past is Nolan void. i'm my own Man and I'm gonna ride this dissociative fugue wherever it takes me.

It's just gonna take you right back to your cousin's house and you're gonna keep on loving her just like you've been doing for those 12 months you were in a "dissociative fugue".

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Mods are pretty okay, I mean at least they're in tune with the communities they moderate, don't play favorites, readily own up to their mistakes, and are willing to step down when it's become clear they've lost the trust of the users, for whatever reason. They're also always willing to have a calm, sincere discussion about forums issues and most importantly, they realize that they're not any better than the rest of us, that we're not out to get them, and that there is no need to circle the wagons to protect each other when an error is made because they will work hard to see that all concerns are addressed and appropriate action is taken.

did "someone" edit this post too? not seeing the edit note

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

:hai:

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

GetDunked posted:

Darryl you absolute buffoon, you imbecile, the district manager is visiting today and you've gotten all the horses drunk on cheap vodka,

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No ice cream in the house

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You guys love Daryl so drat much, oh Daryl this Daryl that, I’m so sad about Daryl spilling his guts. Everyone knows that FAT rear end SON OF A BITCH only became and EQUESTRIAN for the :horsedrugs: , litrally the only thing that made him happy. :mad:

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL-4DCS961Q
Goddammit Donald!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Daryl gonna marry his own horse dagnubbit. :clint:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

This is My Brother, Daryl, and My Other Brother Daryl

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:agreed: It's time mods knew about our appreciation of them.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Daryl is the last name I would of though of for a jockey.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Daryl for a jockey is like if the girl in the red dress in Schindlers List was named Kaesea

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

That scene where Daryl the jockey's jockey helmet is floating in the glue rendering vat, just heartbreaking

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spinz posted:

Disappointed not hot Daryl

Daryl Dixin my butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Jockeys are the real world oompa loompas and they disgust me just as much.