Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

Chewbecca posted:

My hand is small enough to fit inside a pringles can :angel:

yeah but australian pringles are gigantic

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Manifisto posted:

yeah but australian pringles are gigantic

i'm guessing they're venomous too. they wait in the tube and bite you when you reach in

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
crikey mate!!!!!!!!

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Manifisto

Dr. Honked posted:

crikey mate!!!!!!!!

lol

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Dr. Honked posted:

crikey mate!!!!!!!!

Scuba Trooper

Dr. Honked posted:

crikey mate!!!!!!!!

google THIS

Here I am, getting a snack again
There I am, olives I crave
Here I go, fist in the jar again
There I go, turn the page

Stoner Sloth

Dr. Honked posted:

crikey mate!!!!!!!!

Stoner Sloth

the olive jar is now you are house, congrats op you have been promoted to hermit crab

Scuba Trooper

what if olives camein a tube and u squeeze the tube to pop an olive out??? feels like im onto something here

Twenty Four

Scuba Trooper posted:

what if olives camein a tube and u squeeze the tube to pop an olive out??? feels like im onto something here

oh hell yeah like a plastic wrapped slim jim or beef stick, where you keep squeezing up from the bottom for more, but probably even more satisfying because instead of then biting a piece off, make the tube just tight enough that when you squeeze it an olive makes a satisfying pop and shoots straight into your mouth!

Khanstant

Chewbecca posted:

My hand is small enough to fit inside a pringles can :angel:

long hand

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

Scuba Trooper posted:

Olive Pez dispenser.

baka of lathspell

Dr. Honked posted:

crikey mate!!!!!!!!

strath

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nut

what a way 2 go…stabbed in the heart by a Bugle…

Scuba Trooper

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Olive Pez dispenser.

:hmmyes:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I bought a jar of nice olives and when I got home I noticed the seal was popped. Even though they're brined and whatnot, I'm still paranoid about food tampering and botulism and poo poo. I was so mad. I'm glad I didn't stick my hand in that jar. Anything might have happened.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
did the OP free their hand yet :ohdear:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Khanstant
i got my hand out but got the other one stuck in the process so kind of a wash

Scuba Trooper

did you at least free an olive in the process

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
mock-up rendering of ur hand walking free after using this fine product

Khanstant
how could olives possibly spray out of those containersd??

nut

u gotta one inch punch thru the bottom and wear it like a bracelet for the rest of ur days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

If you think you are embarrassed by having your hand stuck in the olive jar again, imagine being the olive jar that has someone's hand stuck in them and trying to explain it to your olive jar family over a major family function dinner.