Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
There is 40 or more new posts. I like to read full new pages of a thread at a time. None of this half page bullshit. Then I have to click back in the thread to read the second half of a page of posts? No thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I only read threads when I poo poo. I'm making GBS threads right now. Or am I?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I once saw a dog look at a car very confused, like what is this thing, what does it do. This dog lived around cars a lot, but this specific car broke it. I feel for that dog, I know the feeling.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

OP, you can change the default to only having 5 posts per page. That way you can read entire pages of threads 8 times as fast!

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

OP, you can change the default to only having 5 posts per page. That way you can read entire pages of threads 8 times as fast!

Forty is what the old ones foretold and it shall not be deviated from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

these days i only listen to threads on audible when i commute