Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I'm 6'2" and harmless looking so I get asked to help shorties get stuff from high shelves in stores sometimes.

I heard a "hey, tall man!" from a middle distance at the grocery store the other day and without turning around knew that she meant me. turns out she'd gone to 4 different Publices to get some ice cream for someone who paid her to do things like that and the only remaining ice cream was at this one on the top shelf at the back.

Spinz posted:

Another fuck8ng call out thread

Just STOP

trying to help Spinz across every street like showing up to the airport to meet Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

destroy all old ladies

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Smugworth posted:

destroy all old ladies

yes, age 50 and up

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Smugworth posted:

destroy all old ladies

Turn on your monitor.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Not many gay old people

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

destroy all old ladies

I destroyed your mom’s puss last night

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
I just remembered Death Wish III on the C64 where you could machine gun or rocket old ladies to death

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
I recommend not watching this video. Its probably what hell is like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKiJoTb9EOY

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
It would be funny if there were tall people who get indignant and refused to help short people with tall stuff, in the same way that privileged people get indignant and refuse to help those who are suffering.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

The proper way to help short people with stuff up high is to pick them up and let them feel the accomplishment of getting it themselves.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If short people just stacked up on each other they wouldn't be so short

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I LOVE OLD LADY TIDDIES

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Tarkus posted:

The proper way to help short people with stuff up high is to pick them up and let them feel the accomplishment of getting it themselves.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
Some years back an elderly woman got mowed down by an SUV because the window strut was so big the driver couldn't see her crossing the street.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

that's just the story the driver gave police. in reality that old lady was in view the whole time.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
It was another old lady that took her out.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
'twas oldie killed the old

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
When old ladies are murdering other old ladies on the street it's never as simple as an accident. They likely knew each other and had a long running tontine scheme from the great patriotic war days

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

A Fancy Hat posted:

You might be the only human contact that person has all day, god forbid you try and help someone that society has basically deemed useless.

Help them with what though? What assistance are you providing by crossing the street along with them? You aren't making it any safer. I guess you could give them some physical support if they have mobility issues, but just helping them from one corner to the other is pretty weak stuff if that's the case and a weirdly arbitrary thing to build a whole trope around.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7zyF2QJ1BA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Down the road, not across the street