Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Velius
Feb 27, 2001
I didn’t watch that video previously, and never really understood just how painful making these updates must be. Thanks again for doing this and hope the battle goes well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuna-Fish
Sep 13, 2017

What's the strike range on your carriers?

Also, ominous:

Alikchi posted:

Hopefully nothing happens tomorrow!

Alikchi posted:

Anyhow, I haven't uploaded a turn to YouTube since the carrier battle in January 1943 but this next turn will require one. Otherwise it will take a week to screenshot and write everything I want to show and say..

Tuna-Fish fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Apr 27, 2024

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
HOpefully it has blood for the pixel god!

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
Depending how big the butchers bill is, with the way the Allies are starting to crap out ships and planes at a much better rate, even a 3:1 loss ratio might be a victory when they are starting to get replacements at 5:1

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013

Cimber posted:

Depending how big the butchers bill is, with the way the Allies are starting to crap out ships and planes at a much better rate, even a 3:1 loss ratio might be a victory when they are starting to get replacements at 5:1

Methinks for this mod they're not making the replacement ratio quite that bad. And still losing a lot of carriers hurts.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

wedgekree posted:

Methinks for this mod they're not making the replacement ratio quite that bad. And still losing a lot of carriers hurts.

Oh, yeah. If Alikchi loses all his carriers and Pharn comes away without a scratch it'll be pretty disheartening, but recoverable.

Tuna-Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Is there a discord server or a thread or something where we can talk about things that integrate knowledge from both LPs without the players seeing it?

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I hope both Alikchi and Pharnakes coordinate and post their turns roughly at the same time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

Cimber posted:

Oh, yeah. If Alikchi loses all his carriers and Pharn comes away without a scratch it'll be pretty disheartening, but recoverable.

Also Pharnakes has pretty much the entire Kido Butai parked in Singapore "repairing from sabotage" after the initial game was so lopsided, so an extra 4-6 IJN carriers are going to pop in sometime in the future.