Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

chewbs recently posted another in her series of day trip threads (https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4009370), and in there was a perfect brilliant diamond.

there are a lot of good photographs in that thread and i wasn't the only one who noticed how good this particular image is

Finger Prince posted:

This looks like some William Gibson cyberpunk alley or from blade runner, esp if it was night and raining.

which was followed up by

Finger Prince posted:

I wish I had the tools to do a better job...

i think this is strong enough to be done multiple times and still seem pretty cool and funny. i'm running around today and will sink some time in, but if you think you'd like to cyberpunk this alley, i did make this to make your job slightly easier:

yen sushi noodle is already perfect and the menus on chalkboards make sense but i removed logos from signs. stick an anime in there! make it flicker!

also if another image in the thread moves you, edit that i guess, i don't think chewbecca will care.
this one is already pretty cyberpunk but you get my point. anyways if you want make something! photoshop threads are more grey forum deals because they have way more posters but i think we could do one here, right, orbs? right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Aug 9, 2022

Heather Papps

hello friend

subtle, like a fine whisky

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

alternatively:

Manifisto

Finger Prince posted:

alternatively:

:hmmyes: these are actually the tubes that the falling numbers in the matrix come out of, you're not supposed to see them

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

my variation on a theme:

Twenty Four

Hey! I just came in to check out the perpetually raining thread and I... oh, oops! Hah great stuff though, I would cross post it to that thread but I don't want to take credit.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Twenty Four posted:

Hey! I just came in to check out the perpetually raining thread and I... oh, oops! Hah great stuff though, I would cross post it to that thread but I don't want to take credit.

in the far future it rains every day for 10 minutes - but that's the only time people bother to take pictures

Manifisto

neato

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

my variation on a theme:

:goodpost:

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Cyberslamming that :five:

If anyone wants a high quality version hmu

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Finger Prince

Ah dammit, my ocular implant is on the fritz again. Gotta go see the ripperdoc. Mitsuoka-Sandoz wetware is supposed to be top tier, I guess I should have known it wasn't legit when I got it installed in a back alley hack shop.

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

:hmmyes: these are actually the tubes that the falling numbers in the matrix come out of, you're not supposed to see them

https://gfycat.com/hatefulunrulykillifish.webm

ty nesamdoom!

FPzero

Game Over
Return of Mido

Finger Prince posted:

Ah dammit, my ocular implant is on the fritz again. Gotta go see the ripperdoc. Mitsuoka-Sandoz wetware is supposed to be top tier, I guess I should have known it wasn't legit when I got it installed in a back alley hack shop.

this looks like it'd be a super neat album cover.

sig by Heather Papps!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

FPzero posted:

this looks like it'd be a super neat album cover.

The Little Denn - For Lease Shop 20M2

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)