Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

every year, when the reeds whip in the winds skipping across the lake’s surface and the yotes howl to the tired clouds, a giant rear end plunges up from the horizontal to settle in front of the sun, blocking out all light of just for a moment, teaching us to reflect. reflect on that big loving rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Science classes around the world craft and wear special glasses with small slits allowing a view of only the crack to come thru

nut

yes you are wise to hold your breath and plug your nose, but fret not, it’s only a minute

google THIS

This year is going to be a rare double eclipse. A big rear end + big ol' rear end eclipse

nut

grown ups litter the park and pull underwear over their faces as the light disappears

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
total eclipse of the fart

thanks Manifisto!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

minecraft_holmes posted:

total eclipse of the fart

Finger Prince

A partial eclipse

Heather Papps

hello friend

haha wouldn't it be funny to be the man on the moon and get covered by the big butt? as a joke, haha.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

Finger Prince posted:

A partial eclipse

google THIS

Finger Prince posted:

A partial eclipse

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Finger Prince posted:

A partial eclipse

thanks Manifisto!

google THIS

Both moons are out

nut

Cosmologist poring over a chalkboard with what you might think is a Venn diagram on it. Years later, she will be the first to theorize the beginning of the universe as the Big Clap.

google THIS

Based on compelling new evidence, scientists have now concluded that the Earth is butt-shaped. If you can't see the rear end in a top hat that means it's you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

furiously researching astrology charts to see what you should do if you were born under a giant sky rear end

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)