Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

1. Mega64

These guys are heroes to me, I can't even count the hours of good stuff they've put out over the years. I love the skits and their show, but also I could just listen to them gab forever. Funny dudes.

2. AVGN

Just getting back into this, watching it from the beginning, I hear maybe it fell off in quality, but look forward to seeing what I think. But man, right from the beginning this really tickles me, funny funny stuff.

3. Dunkey

You can't deny a legend like the Dunk. And Shenmue is always funny. Like any titan, maybe some works are less hit than others, but that video with Michael Winslow doing game sounds lately was a stone cold classic.

4. I ran out, that's why I wanna see your favs folks!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
5. Let's Game It Out
Find a terrible simulation game and push it to its illogical extreme. If you ever hear the phrase "hold please" you know you're in for a good time. Maybe start with his Satisfactory videos.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Jerma985.

Funniest guy on Twitch. He started out making TF2 youtube videos, and then branched out. Has done stuff like a robotic carnival, being controlled by twitch chat like a sim, "the archeology stream", and is planning a live baseball stream where two teams will play off sometime in August.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Accursed Farms is known for reviews of old, obscure games and the Freeman's Mind let's play.

Civvie 11 and Grim Beard review video games.

Criken2 posts edited highlights of chaotic multiplayer streams.

Outside Xbox and Outside Xtra do a variety of different stuff more or less focused on video games.

UpUpDownDown is mostly wrestlers playing video games.

Tiggum has a new favorite as of 05:55 on Aug 10, 2022

Blog Free or Die
Apr 30, 2005

FOR THE MOTHERLAND
BirgirPall's Surgeon Simulator video is an absolute classic

but doesn't make me laugh as hard as star trek

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Lotta fun stuff to check out, thanks folks! Something about video games makes a great vibe for comedy.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

bbcisdabomb posted:

5. Let's Game It Out
Find a terrible simulation game and push it to its illogical extreme. If you ever hear the phrase "hold please" you know you're in for a good time. Maybe start with his Satisfactory videos.

Thanks for that recommendation. I went through most of the content. That dude is great. And he's quite creative, dedicated and patient. Yes, those are words you can use to describe that.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

CallMeKevin is a bit like the Irish version of Let's Game It Out, loving around in The Sims, Minecraft and various other games.

e: Rerez is slightly different than many of the rest of these. Instead of using simulation games for malicious compliance, they review terrible old video games. It's a bit :words: but I've always enjoyed their 'Just Bad Games' series.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald has a new favorite as of 02:05 on Sep 2, 2022

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

tehsnakerer has some long form videos on some truly jank games

https://www.youtube.com/c/Tehsnakerer

desinc has some funny videos on glitches in various games and other stuff

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeSinc

martincitopants, well I can't really say if he has a specific theme as such but good stuff imo

https://www.youtube.com/c/martincitopants

Amibigousamphibian does weird challenges in various games like the sims, simcity, zomboid and more

https://www.youtube.com/c/ambiguousamphibian

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Tiggum posted:

Civvie 11 and Grim Beard review video games.

I came to post Civvie 11. Sometimes the games are little obscure but even those are pretty funny.

https://youtu.be/3rCTpwLdYQA

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/c/Warlockracy

Does a lot of narrative reviews of rpg and strategy games, especially esoteric early 2000s RPG mods for Morrowind and classic Fallout. Pretty sure he's a goon

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Jerma985.

Funniest guy on Twitch. He started out making TF2 youtube videos, and then branched out. Has done stuff like a robotic carnival, being controlled by twitch chat like a sim, "the archeology stream", and is planning a live baseball stream where two teams will play off sometime in August.

The Baseball Stream was loving amazing

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

Blog Free or Die posted:

BirgirPall's Surgeon Simulator video is an absolute classic

but doesn't make me laugh as hard as star trek

thanks for reminding me of these guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

I like Mr Samuel Streamer (formerly 1d3 I think) and his Rimworld playthroughs. He puts a lot of effort into them and makes sure every run is unique with self imposed limits and goals, and most of them are heavily modded to really make the most of what Rimworld has to offer.

He's a bit ADHD and overly excited/easily amused, but the sheer joy he has makes it bearable for me. Also his humour and attitude seem very SA adjacent to me. I wouldn't be surprised to learn he's a goon. It's become a bit of a joke how every Rimworld colony ends up being a nightmare of bioengineering, canibalism and just all round hell, but he embraces that while laughing at the commenters that think the insect lady broodmother leading his colony is hot because she has pixelated curves. IIRC he once did a catgirl run because it was heavily requested or voted for or whatever and he was dunking on the people that get off on that kind of stuff non stop.

Also he started a Fallout 4 run recently on his second channel (that he uses for fun side projects) after a succesful Fallout NV run, using a modpack that wasn't perfect and caused some glitches and other issues. People from his discord apparently started harassing the creator of that modpack and he deleted all his videos and uploaded an explanation video (that he deleted after a couple of days as well) in which he basically told everyone "gently caress you all so much for doing that in my name. Seriously gently caress you, you're the worst the community has to offer and I'm just going to play the game for my own sake without making videos because you don't deserve nice things" and instead started making Stardew Valley videos, which I really appreciate. He stuck by his principles instead of catering to the worst of his fans.